helen g

Re: Barley Parson's JRT DOB 2007 Rowfant W Sussex

Post by helen g »

Beautiful Barley - you were loved by so many

Hx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Very sad to hear about Barley today.I have never met him but felt I knew him through his walkers/fosterers posts.Thoughts are with you all .Run free gorgeous little Barley xxxxxxxxxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

A very sad day indeed for all who knew and loved Barley. smiley-sad010.gif Never easy for poor Lynne. My heart goes out to Sarah B and Ralph too who fostered Barley whenever they could. They gave him wonderful breaks away from kennel life which Barley so desperately needed and were there for him at the end. Barley was the first RR dog that I walked. He was a huge character. His love of sausages, the look that he gave you as he put his paw up asking so nicely. His cheeky ways never failed to make me laugh. Run pain free over Rainbow Bridge sweetheart. love4.gif love4.gif xxxxxxxxxx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

I'm really sad to read this....Barley was one of my favourite terriers to walk when I was at godstone....a dear little soul Heart fill with love.gif]

My thoughts go out to Lynne, and also to Sarah and ralf, who did so much for Barley ....just heartbreaking.

Run free sweet boy xx
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

So very sad, glad he had some special people who gave him some quality home time, it makes all the difference. Run free lad and love to all those that loved him xxxxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

So so sad, my heart goes out to Lynne and the fosterers and walkers that knew little Barley.
It's heart wrenching saying goodbye . He may not have found his home but he was truly loved and cherished by you all xxxxxxxx
nina

Post by nina »

Bless you little Barley, so loved, rest now xxx
bencoveney

Post by bencoveney »

Sad to hear about Barley.

It was always a pleasure to potter around with him on a Saturday morning, wandering around and checking everything was in order. It made it all the more endearing on the occasions when he would go for a longer stroll with me. He was one of the best I have seen at sitting handsomely and charming people into giving him a treat.

Thanks to everyone who has looked after him and wished him well.
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Thinking of everyone who loved and cared for little Barley . Run free little man knowing how much you were loved xxx
Linda

Post by Linda »

RIP beautiful Barley....with my Tufty who passed last week and Moose from RR passed last year. I will miss reading his thread....seeing his lovely terrier face, feeling very sad and thinking of everyone who cared for Barley during his life with RR. He especially enjoyed his foster breaks, toys and treats. Typical terrier. Run free. Xxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”