Barley Parson's JRT DOB 2007 Rowfant W Sussex

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
nada.c

Re: Barley Parson's JRT DOB 2007 Rowfant W Sussex

Post by nada.c »

Thank you Sarah and Ralf for giving Barley his foster breaks and for showing him that he was loved. And to all the volunteer walkers who loved him too. Rest in peace Barley xx
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

I'm so sad to read this post and my heart goes out to all who were involved in Barley's life. It's sad that he never found his forever sofa, but he did know he was loved by many. Run free Barley.
rb8 (Small).jpg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

The prettiest, dinkiest little Terrier....will miss his diddy face and his funny 'paws up' dance as he eagerly stood for treats....glad he was in a home for his last night and did have the pleasure of breaks to look forward to in his life, at many other rescues he would never have know this....bless his paws...xXx [cry.gif] very sad.
Lynda and Milo

Post by Lynda and Milo »

In tears now as I hadn't realised Barley had passed....all my little favourites are going. It's just heartbreaking. I thought he had such an endearing face, he of the speckled ears. A gorgeous little guy.
Thankyou to all those who bothered about him. Ellie got me going when I read what she always said to him :(

Love Lynda X
SarahB(froggs)

Post by SarahB(froggs) »

Remembering little Barley.... with those spotted ears and all the walkers being hypnotised by his eyes!....'feed me or I'm not walking' lol!
Cannot believe it's been a year since you found peace.
You taught us so much on how to communicate with you, and how we learnt your ways. Forever in our thoughts little one ❤
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

At Peace little soul a year passes as though yesterday
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I was looking at pictures of those gorgeous spotty ears this week. Darling boy gone but still very loved. love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”