Uncle Albert Staffie DOB 2005 - 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
MandaTK

Re: Uncle Albert Staffie DOB 2005 Waterlooville

Post by MandaTK »

WELL DONE Uncle Albert and Chyna. We all agree you are such darling doggies. xxxx
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Well done Albert and Chyna!! thumbs.gif (Though I have to say the judges were quite wrong ... it should clearly have been joint first places!)
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Cheeky Chyna
Cheeky Chyna
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

At Merchistoun.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Absolutely love the pics. Cheeky Chyna!! Albert is such a darling big hugs xxxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Poor Albert has had to have another operation at the vets yesterday, we had promised him no more ops due to his age but unfortunately the vets thought this one was a necessity. Somehow he managed to break off one of his canine teeth, don`t know how it happened, he went to bed fine and the next morning the tooth was lying by his bed, I think he may have thrashed about in the night and knocked it on the side of the bed. He totally sheared it off right near the gum top of the tooth, if it had been at the bottom the vet would have left it. It`s annoying because he has a really good set of knashers for his age! :biggrin.gif: Anyway he survived the anaesthetic (I was so worried) and is slowly recovering.
We have also discovered his has an anal tumour, they found it when they did his anal glands a few weeks ago but the vet has advised because of his age to leave it well alone (it does not feel "good" the vet said) and usually they are not a very nice tumour to have (not that any tumour is nice) and the outlook for having one there is not good. He has to go back tomorrow for a post op check, I know he won`t like that and I will be doing my weight lifting by having to carry him in!
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

BIGGEST HUGS to Uncle Albert. Mandy please tell him i am sending him the biggest hugs and make sure he gets better. Love him so much such a special boy - I know he is your world. Albert I want to see you running around as usual please. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
anne

Post by anne »

Oh dear, poor Albert. Such a wonderful, special soul. I will send gentle hugs down the line for him and hope he is not too uncomfortable. I know he is so loved and cared and that what he deserves. It must be a worrying and difficult time for you so sending love to you too.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Bless him....thank you for giving him such a wonderful life ...no matter how long he has i know he will have the best ....cherish every dayxxxxlots of love and strength being sent to you and mike xxxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Thank you ladies for your kind comments. Albert has been back to the vets twice now (he wasn`t too happy about that), he has some antibiotics to take and all looks ok, he has another check in a weeks time. He is back to his happy self now. :D

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”