Barney Jack Russell DOB 11.05 - 09.16

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
SarahW

Re: Barney Jack Russell DOB 11.05 - 09.16

Post by SarahW »

Corri your post was so full of love. He had 9years of that love with you. Thank you so very much and I feel so sad for your loss. x
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
corrih

Post by corrih »

Thank you Lynne, Sarah & John. I've had so many lovely messages & responses from friends & family & people who we used to go to agility with where he was quite often the class clown! Everyone who knew Barney loved him. I've been washing all his bedding, blankets etc, collecting up his things which seem to be everywhere! Then I didn't really know where to put them, so went to sit in the garden for a while. His garden water bowl is still there, & as I sat there, a robin appeared & had a bath in his bowl & it made me smile, silly but you know what I mean :) xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So sorry for your loss Corri. Thank you for the wonderful home that you gave Barney. Great memories for you to treasure of your time together. Love and hugs xx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Sorry for your loss Corri .
Rest in peace Barney xxx
corrih

Post by corrih »

Thought I'd read through my Barney beans thread & I'm in tears again. Miss him so so much. But something I just noticed, in my post the morning after he died, I said about one day, having another dog who could "patch up my heart", & I now have another RR terrier, called Patch!! Another dog who was meant to be I think, thanks to Lynne :) xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Meant to be, Barney is smiling down on you, his heart full of love and pride xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

So sorry, how my heart sinks every time I see a new post in Rainbow Bridge. Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
corrih

Post by corrih »

Happy Gotcha Day little man, still love you, still miss you. I know you'd like the new boy Patch, most of your friends have met him & approve, & I know you keeping an eye on him too :) Always in my heart xxxxxxxxxx
Alfies Mum

Post by Alfies Mum »

Hi I am so sorry hear of your loss of of Barney, we adopted Sid who is now Alfie who you thought could have been Barneys brother. Our thoughts are with you, we know how hard it is to losse a beloved pet'
corrih

Post by corrih »

Thank you :)

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”