Bailey Staffie DOB 31.05.09 - February 2018

Post by Rescue Remedies »

baileyNov.jpg
Trevor and Carole lost their beloved Bailey in February sad sad news
Bailey.jpg
Bailey's thread below
xxlynne Mar 04, 2011 10:34 pm
Homed
Homing Requirements: Bailey needs a family who can offer him training and development to move him from his sense of 'Victim' outside, he can pop at dogs but nothing further unless they are flying in his face. He needs a secure fair-sized garden and an active lifestyle. Brilliant and proven with very young children. His needs should be central to his forever families activities.

His Story: Bailey was homed with another Staffie pup at 10 weeks. We believe they had pups together. Bailey is 2 years old and has grown up around 5 very young children including babies. Pregnant mother felt she could not cope anymore...they weren't being walked and hadn't seen a vet in 18 months. Neutered and vax'd. Bailey could be an only dog or with a calm 'other' dog. Was fostered in with 2 young children but now in kennels.

Advert: Bailey is a softie. Bailey grew up with another pup from a different litter (Sasha) and 5 very young children. Bailey is a gentle soul who always lived in his partners's shadow. He now needs to find himself as lacks self confidence. Bailey was set on by another dog when 9 months old and needs to develop confidence outside on meeting dogs. He needs a dog experienced owner to believe in him and feed him loads of confidence. He is housetrained and doesn't chew. He is good to be left for short periods. Bailey would love a companionship home with children. Bailey travels well in the car.

Bailey is a 'taupe' Brindle Staffie with a glorious white flash on his chest. He is 17-18" to the shoulder, muscular with soft, soft fur. The main skills are he is comfortable with people and children of all ages, babies upwards. He needs to build trust with dogs by building on friendships with relaxed confident non-threatening dog friends. Bailey needs a loving family to treasure him as he is the kindest and gentlest of souls. Bailey melts your heart...a true heart winner.

Please visit Bailey Staffie DOB 31.05.09 Kingston upon Thames to find out more and follow his progress.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete Our on-line homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

Please see Bailey threads: Watch his progress through our Rescue
Picture from last home in the garden where they spent most of their time

Referral Details: Owner seriously threatening to put them to sleep if no immediate rescue place. Have offered committal for Thursday/ Friday intake and has agreed. Bailey brindle male unneutered 2yrs. His partner Sasha red female unneutered 2 years. Yet to get full details but couldn't manage them any longer with 5 young children and another on the way.
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Bailey Staffie DOB 31.05.09 Kingston upon Thames

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

xxlynne 07 Mar 2011 07:57 pm

They have landed! ...in heaven.

Where's Bailey with his mates!

Such fun!

Bailey meet Bailey

Just arrived from the vets after neutering but you would never guess!
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 20 May 2011 10:50 am

Some pics of Bailey... as we seem to have lots of Sasha!

Bailey is very loving but because of his size he's a bit... erm... clumsy shall we say! Being greeted by a jumping dog is lovely and all... but I think he needs to try and get out of that habit lol, but he is SUCH a sweetheart, I love him to bits, his manner is gentle, just his body doesn't follow.

Bailey's cuddles...
Rescue Remedies_2

queenie 06 Jun 2011 03:54 pm

Bailey asleep last night!

Rescue Remedies_2

queenie 05 Jul 2011 07:13 pm

So.... I tried to capture a rare sighting of the beautiful 'Bailey face' and I succeeded!

How handsome is he really???? Just gorgeous xxx

Bailey still remains to be a big puppy! loves his cuddles, still needs a bit of training but lots of stimulation and walks is key :) he's recently been enjoying some tasty bones straight from our local butchers.
Rescue Remedies_2

queenie 16 Jul 2011 10:28 am

Bailey's still givng me that look as if to say ''temporary mummy, when's my real mummy going to come along??'' bless - bailey holds such a huge place in our hearts, my family has fallen for him - well, my step dad has!

Rescue Remedies_2

queenie 06 Aug 2011 02:27 pm

£1 bag of bones from the butcher = pure heaven! u can see it in bailey's beautiful face.

Bliss for Bailey!

Rescue Remedies_2

Hoonercat 26 Aug 2011 09:01 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting Bailey today and can safely say that he is even more handsome in the flesh. A very big, muscular dog with a boulder for a head and lovely colouring but all of this pales in comparison to his personality, he is such a friendly chap who loves to be made a fuss of. He has the most gorgeous Staffie smile and inspires instant confidence in his handler that you can play roughly with him and know he'll be very gentle. No mouthing whatsoever, which is good considering that he has a mouth that would put a shark to shame :D
A big Staff with an even bigger heart, he will make some lucky person very happy when he finds his forever home.
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 01 Sep 2011 11:24 pm

Bailey came into kennels yesterday. He will be frightened and is very nervous around dogs outside. He would do best to be walked with Sasha his previous partner initially or alone so he gets a sense of himself outside without dogs around for the first week or so.
Rescue Remedies_2

Hayleycakes 02 Sep 2011 10:46 am

Love this boy. Hoping he will be ok in kennels

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”