Molly Small Lurcher DOB 03 Blackheath London

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Molly Small Lurcher DOB 03 Blackheath London

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

xxlynne 30 Jun 2009 07:21 pm

Molly was officially adopted on the 23rd June 09 Bless her and thanks to Sally and Ian.
Rescue Remedies_2

Sally 10 Dec 2009 06:28 pm

Well I have finally joined the world of technology and downloaded my pictures. Thought you might like to see how well my girl is doing. She is so much more confident now, and largely ignores other dogs (unless they are full males, in which case she flirts outrageously!). Molly is a true delight, xxx
Rescue Remedies_2

SharonR 10 Dec 2009 10:14 pm

GORGEOUS! newyear.gif
Sally K

Post by Sally K »

Post by Sally K » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear Lynne and all of the RR family:

It is with a broken heart that I wanted to let you know that I have recently lost my two RR dogs, Molly and Woody. Molly came to me in February 2009 after my first RR dog Henna had passed away. Woody then joined us in October 2009. They were my two best mates. Molly in particular came to me at a time when I needed as much love as she did. They were with me through four house moves, two relationships and the birth of three children. I loved them so very much, as did my partner James. Woody died following a seizure last August, and Molly was pts in my arms in January at the age of 16.

Thank you Lynne and Rescue Remedies for all of the amazing work that you do. Without you I would not have had Molly and Woody in my life. It is great to see all of the developments that the rescue is going through. I hope to be able to take on another RR dog soon.

With love Sally x
Molly.jpg
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

by gsdlover » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 am

So sorry for your losses but thank you so much for giving them both such a lovely home x
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sally you have always been there. Henna the wonderful Kelpie who was a medical marvel that I often quote to others...she was found on a Welsh mountain and when our vet spayed her they had to pick out pieces of flesh with tweezers as her womb had disintegrated inside her possibly due to a dead pup left inside at some stage.
Henna Sally Ian.jpg
Henna.jpg
Henna4.jpg
Henna3.jpg
Henna2.jpg
Henna1.jpg
You helped Donny who had severe problems.

Your name has filtered through various homings over the years.

So sad Molly & Woody have left but they lived a long and joyous life in your love and care Thank you forever
brialing47

Post by brialing47 »

So so sorry to hear of your loss. May your lovely memories sustain you in these sad times. For all the heartbreak now, they bring joy ten fold. They are worth every nano second.
Sally K

Post by Sally K »

Thank you for your kind words. And thank you Lynne for putting up Molly and Woody's threads. I'm still struggling to look at photos at the moment! Lovely to see Henna's pictures; she was such a beautiful calm dog. A great dog for a first time owner, and a medical miracle!!

When the time is right for another dog, who should I contact?

Lots of love
Sally xx
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Sally, just fill in a Homing Questionnaire, or a Foster questionnaire if you could offer a break for a kennel dog, but do state clearly that you have adopted from RR before. So sorry for your loss, it's such a hard thing to deal with. xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Sad times, but lots of lovely memories and knowing she had a loving home :thanks.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”