Izzy Staffie DofB 01.10 Clydach Monmouthshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Izzy Staffie DofB 01.10 Clydach Monmouthshire

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
izzy 1 DSC07245.JPG
Izzy's Story: Izzy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a North London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Izzy is neutered, chipped and vaccinations begun. Izzy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick & then in temp foster sharing with another dog whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
izzy 2 DSC07264.JPG
izzy 3 DSC07252.JPG
izzy 4 DSC07254.JPG
Izzy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Adam in Broxbourne asked us to prepare Izzy for her homing and find her new family
anne

Re: Izzy Staffie DofB 01.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Izzy is a little sweetheart. She gave me a friendly, slightly nervous welcome but once she had helped me put on a harness we were off and her nerves disappeared. We walked with Nyla and Gilly. Gilly was up ahead absorbed in his own walk, while little Izzy was keen to catch up with Nyla and make friends. The two girls then walked nicely side by side.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my what a pretty girl Izzy is love4.gif
DSC07266.JPG
DSC07265.JPG
DSC07267.JPG
:welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Couldn't resist clicking away on my camera as Izzy was a natural and very photogenic love4.gif
DSC07261.JPG
DSC07263.JPG
DSC07257.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Good girl sitting for treats xxx
Good girl sitting for treats xxx
and giving her paw too :0)
and giving her paw too :0)
:D
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC07249.JPG
:welcome.gif: gorgeous xxx
Redruth

Post by Redruth »

Beautiful girl. :newhere.gif:
VAL

Post by VAL »

I was the lucky one to walk Izzy today. She is gentle, calm and affectionate and easy to walk. She occasionally looked up
at me to check I was still there and, back in the kennel, I gave her a little fuss and also a biscuit after she sat to command.
I hope I can walk her again before she is whipped away to her new home, which I'm sure will happen before too long!
Luella

Post by Luella »

What an absolute beauty
frankie

Post by frankie »

I walked lovely Izzy on Sunday and she is the most wonderful girl. Super friendly gentle to walk, great exiting the kennels, passed all dogs with no problems. She does a lovely sit for a treat. As said before she looks back to check you are there. She's even more beautiful in the flesh with her unusual colouring Izzy's a keeper. Bless her xxxx :goodjob.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”