Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Speldhurst Kent

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Speldhurst Kent

Post by xxlynne » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Current Status: Homed
DSCF7667.jpgbuddy.jpg
Buddy's Story : Owned by a family with a baby & a 3 year old, living in emergency accommodation. Buddy accidentally caught toddler on her face making a little bruise: Incident was completely out of character as Buddy has been brilliant with the tiny ones since a puppy. Its caused by living in a very small temp accommodation and family in transit. They cant keep him as they don't have permission for a dog : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Buddy is now neutered; chipped and is fully vaccinated. Buddy is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family
DSCF7694.jpgbuddy.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Buddy's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF7684.jpgbuddy.jpg
DSCF7699.jpgbuddy.jpg
DSCF7691.jpgbuddy.jpg
Buddy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Buddy was losing his life as nowhere for Buddy to go and he and the family weren't coping in small temp. accommodation. Rescue Remedies agreed to take him in as an emergency
BuddyBox.JPG
BuddyBox1.JPG

Robw

Re:Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Robw » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:34 pm

What a gorgeous boy, such a shame that he is losing his home (for his previous owners as well as him)

MrsP

Re: Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MrsP » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:37 pm

YAY Buddy! Oh I'm smitten, I love a Boxer cross and Buddy is more Boxer than Ambull. He's a bouncy but gentle darling. Life is a bit exciting at the mo but that's cos he's a baby and he's got a bit to learn. He has the softest coat, is a lovely walk and super treat responsive. My photos on a dreary day don't do his handsome puppy face justice.
Freddie1.jpg
Freddie2.jpg
Freddie3.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 am

Buddy is still very much a puppy but gentle in his approach for his size and age. He greets everyone with enthusiasm and love. Although still young and bouncy he is easy to manage because he is super responsive and wants to please. Once we got walking Buddy was very calm and walked nicely on the lead, staying very much in tune with me but confident exploring his surroundings. Most of all Buddy is so much fun to be with. After a walk we headed to the paddock where Buddy had a blast playing with the footballs. He was quick to come and check in if I called his name and always inviting me to join in with his fun. He is totally and utterly ADORABLE.

anne

Post by anne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

DSCF7664.jpgbuddy.jpg
where did that squirrel go?
DSCF7668.jpgbuddy.jpg
checking in when I called his name
DSCF7673.jpgbuddy.jpg
investigating his surroundings
DSCF7679.jpgbuddy.jpg
fun in the paddock
DSCF7688.jpgbuddy.jpg
happy, happy boy!

Robw

Post by Robw » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Oh dear, I think I may be in love.

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Robw wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:44 pm
Oh dear, I think I may be in love.
You're not the only one Rob thumbs.gif

mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:36 pm

I met Buddy briefly on Saturday when he was out with Mrs P, he is truly stunning and gorgeous and very happy and friendly too.
ADORABLE BOY love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

xxlynne

Re: Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Speldhurst Kent

Post by xxlynne » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Buddy is more than a buddy to his new family HE IS THE BESTEST. Buddy had a fabulous day and no doubt is so excited to be exploring his new home.

Matthew Arianne, Archie and Lottie so enjoyed the 'getting to know you day' Tomorrow is Buddy's first birthday !!
Buddyhome.JPG
Buddyhome1.JPG
Buddyhome9.JPG
Buddyhome5.JPG
Buddyhome7.JPG
Buddyhome8.JPG

Chapmania

Re: Buddy Boxer x AmBull DofB 21.10.17 Speldhurst Kent

Post by Chapmania » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 am

Wonderful news. Your first birthday in your new home woo.gif] Be happy Buddy love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”