Lulu Staffie DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Lulu Staffie DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Post by xxlynne » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Current Status: Homed
DSCF7526.jpglulu.jpg
Lulu's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lulu is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Lulu was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).
DSCF7542.jpglulu.jpg
***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Lulu's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF7531.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7556.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7540.jpglulu.jpg
Lulu's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 15.09.18: Lulu is a black and white female staffy cross she is not chipped but we think she is around 5 years old. Lulu is overdue and needs out NOW Mx
Lulu.jpg

anne

Re: Lulu Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 am

Lulu is small, sweet and full of love and fun. She is a busy girl, interested in everything and making the most of every minute she spends with you and out and about. Lulu loves a cuddle and is not shy in coming forward. I don't think this little sweetie will be with us long and meanwhile will be popular with the walkers. xx

anne

Post by anne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:39 am

DSCF7547.jpglulu.jpg
DSCF7557.jpglulu.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Lulu shared part of her walk with King this morning. King was very keen to get up close to Lulu and have a good sniff to check her out. Lulu was playing it cool and I would say she tolerated him. We then separated and went our own separate ways.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

xxlynne

Re: Lulu Staffie DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:13 pm

(Since Returned)

Sweet Lulu she has been doing so well and healed beautifully post spay. She has enjoyed other dogs company and today she joined another Staffie meeting a family. Both wonderful dogs and the family knew they were definitely taking home a dog with them but what a dialemma...but yes Lulu snuggled in and won all hearts.

it was pouring with rain today so homing pictures were minimum but it felt like a rescue mission...which it was
Luluhoming.JPG

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Geoff walked Lulu today. Comments, absolute poppet, easy walk, very friendly, very gentle, very happy to be out, enormous ears!!! I think I may appropriate her next time! angel13.gif]

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:36 am

Lulu is a heart stealer. She wasn’t on my list of dogs to be walked but one look at this little poppet and I couldn’t resist. Off we went - after 2 minutes she stopped and wanted some cuddles and to share her love. I’m a hypocrite - I don’t carry any dogs and tell my daughter off for doing it with our own dogs, but I picked lulu up and carried her like a baby.....am bowing my head in shame.....She strikes me as a companion dog, yes she loved her walk but really loved her cuddles and fuss more and would thrive being in the heart of a family who would include her in everything. She walked beautifully......once I’d finally put her down :smiley-rolleyes010.gif: :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
7E4D6644-3FA4-4101-A9D9-996DE62C84A7.jpeg

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Good luck lovely girl love4.gif love4.gif

stroppyknickers

Post by stroppyknickers » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Can't wait to see this little beauty on Saturday. Have missed this angel13.gif]

anne

Post by anne » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Frankie and Lulu got on famously on their walk this morning.
DSCF8483.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8484.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8486.jpgfrankielulu.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”