Bruce Staffie DofB 15.03.13 Slough Berks

Dogs that have found their forever home
pits

Re: Bruce Staffie DofB 15.03.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's tiny Bruce earlier today. He's shy though very quickly makes friends with you, today was the first time that I'd taken him out of his kennel personally. He loves sitting with you and seems to enjoy cuddles and human contact more than walks. He's a great, gentle dog.
br1.jpg
br2.jpg
br3.jpg
br4.jpg
br5.jpg
Rob T

Re: Bruce Staffie DofB 15.03.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rob T »

Bruce is absolutely gorgeous. A prefect Staffie, affectionate, kind and we'll behaved. He was sitting on my lap this afternoon and I just felt so sad that he has been let down. I love this guy...
Pegmilly

Re: Bruce Staffie DofB 15.03.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Bruce is one of the sweetest, easiest dogs I’ve ever walked. He was a bit worried when I went to get him from his kennel but we made friends over a sausage or two. He walks so well i didn’t even notice him at the end of the lead. Some dogs just pull at your heart strings and Bruce is definitely one of those dogs. Didn’t want to put him back - he is an absolute sweetheart. Xx.
8BE4D224-52FA-44F1-9CD5-C11F7277203A.jpeg
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sounds and looks such an awesome dog. Just needs a good confident owner. Is there any particular type of dog he doesn’t like? Say small yappy ones, or dogs on leads. I spent a lot of time with my old staffie and after building a good trusting bond we over come this issue.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had the pleasure of walking Bruce who is an absolute darling. It took me a while to figure out how to put his harness on, Bruce just waited patiently until I had figured it out and then we were off. It wasn't long before a lady stopped her car and jumped out together with her young son to make a fuss of this lovely little fella who lapped up all the attention, I think if she hadn't already got 5 dogs she would have seriously thought about homing him. After they drove off we carried on with our walk. Bruce is still unsure of himself and needs encouragement from time to time. With a loving understanding home he will really relax and blossom. I really do hope this happens very soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a wonderful greeting from Bruce this afternoon. He is still a bit unsure of himself as he stopped on a few occasions and was not sure as to whether he should turn back or carry on but with encouragement he was happy to carry on. When we got back to the kennels he enjoyed his sausage treats and some cuddles but it broke my heart to leave him as he was desparate to try and follow me. [cry.gif] Whoever takes this gorgeous boy on will certainly have a loving loyal friend for life. Kiss of love.gif
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

As all of the previous posts say Bruce really is the loveliest little staffie I have had the pleasure to walk.

He seemed a little bit lost when I went to get him from his kennel, just a sweet soul. He was so easy to clip the leads on and he was happy to be going out for a walk and his tail was high in the air.

We went to the poets but for a bit of a cuddle and then squelched our way through the mounds of mud. Bruce wasn’t overly keen on the very muddy parts but trotted along slowly.

He is such a gorgeous boy who has stolen a lot of hearts including mine, I hope he finds his forever home soon love4.gif
0C4EC4F7-EC38-4DBB-8BFC-A94071479E7C.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Bruce walked with me this morning accompanied by Louise with Simba. Simba was much too busy getting on with his walk to be bothered with Bruce and that suits Bruce just fine as he is cool around other dogs but does like his space. So we had a lovely relaxed walk, the boys doing their own thing, lots of stops for sniffing and generally enjoying the fresh air, frosty grass and sunshine.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I just couldn't resist taking Bruce for a walk this afternoon. I passed his kennel a few times and each time he looked out expectantly waiting patiently for me to take notice of him, he was so very pleased when I obliged. When we got back to the kennels and I had unclipped his leads he immediately sat in his bed waiting for his treats. Bruce is such a fantastic boy, so well behaved, he enjoys any attention he receives. He really would benefit so much from having a home he can call his own, I am so surprised he still remains in kennels. love4.gif
LouiseR

Post by LouiseR »

I had my first walk with Bruce today and he is the most wonderful boy! love4.gif
He never pulls on the lead, is so responsive and loves a good hug and some encouraging words every now and then. He is so gentle and sweet and has so much love to give. I can't believe he hasn't found his forever home yet.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”