Bonnie Staffie DofB 25.05.10 Slovenia

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bonnie Staffie DofB 25.05.10 Slovenia

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6751.jpgbonnie.jpga.jpg
Bonnie's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Welsh council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Bonnie is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Bonnie was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.
DSCF6736.jpgbonnie.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF6730.jpgbonnie.jpg
Bonnie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 31st August Lynne we are in desperate straits. Please can you help us out dogs in the pound that need a life line Lx
Bonnie, beautiful Staffie girl, 7y.o but doesn't look or act it! Been good with dogs she's met at kennels and adores people.
Bonnie.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Bonnie Staffie DofB 25.05.10 Wales comes 8th September

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Bonnie love4.gif xx
anne

Re: Bonnie Staffie DofB 25.05.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Bonnie is such a gorgeous, friendly girl. She gave me a lovely welcome this morning, helped me put on her harness and off we trotted for a walk. Bonnie walked nicely on the lead and was responsive and such an easy, sweet companion. She will be very popular with the volunteer walkers and I am sure will find her new home in no time at all.
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF6727.jpgbonnie.jpg
DSCF6737.jpgbonnie.jpg
DSCF6752.jpgbonnie.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bonnie did a great cat test yesterday, She meets and greets dogs really well and met 3 off lead terriers today and was very respectful.

Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Bonnie for the first time today, she is such a lovely friendly girl. She was very easy to get out and in the kennel block and walks at a good pace without pulling. We went past a garden where a German Shepherd was barking at us, Bonnie did not react at all. Further along our way we went past a cat sitting in its driveway, Bonnie completely ignored it and carried on walking. Bonnie really is a gorgeous gentle girl, I am sure she will not be with us for long. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had another lovely walk with Bonnie this afternoon, she really is such a pleasure to be with. I am so pleased to see she will soon be off to her forever home, she will be a wonderful addition to her new family. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I used Bonnie for an induction walk today. She such a sweet, dinky girl, with a cheeky character. She walked really well, with no pulling and we really enjoyed spending time with her. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo as we were chatting about how lovely she was!
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bonnie had her rabies injection last Tuesday 25th and is now counting the days for her family to come and home her and then she has a wonderful life planned abroad with a lovely family.
graeciemegan

Post by graeciemegan »

I hope this beautiful girl is collected by her family soon. Such a precious girl to walk and so well behaved angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”