Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Frimley Green

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Frimley Green

Post by xxlynne » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6239.jpgmarshall.jpg
Marshall's Story : Marshall has been living in a storage area. its hard to understand how he has come out of a home skin and bone with a collar around his neck showing massive weightloss. He was stinking of urine and covered in pooh. He came into us an emergency and was driven 200 miles to bring him into safety with the owners stating they were going to put him to sleep: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Marshall is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Marshall is now in boarding kennels nr Guildford whilst awaiting his new family
DSCF6243.jpgmarshall.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Please click for Marshall's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.

Marshall's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust.
Marshall2.JPG
Marshall1.JPG

Julieh

Re: Marshall Staffie x DofB 12.12.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Julieh » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:06 am

Poor baby :-( how can anyone let their dog get like this .
Onwards and upwards beautiful boy , RR will love abs care for you until you find your forever home xx

CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:30 am

Lynne one of the most beautiful people in rescue. Within 60 seconds of me asking for help with this boy- she had replied saying yes. A true guardian angel of the doggy world.

Thank you as always for stepping up so many times for dogs who are put to sleep without a second thought by their callous owners and who you and your wonderful team turn around and give them a second chance at a wonderful life. Words cannot express how much I adore this amazing lady. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Your new life starts now sweetheart. angel13.gif] angel13.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi:

anne

Post by anne » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Marshall this morning by Lynne. He is nervous which is understandable but he is also trusting and friendly and it did not take long to make friends in the paddock. Then off for a walk and Marshall took his time, sniffing and marking as he went. We stopped to investigate the poets hut and Marshall was not shy jumping up onto the sofa next to me and giving me little kisses and a face wash. Having cemented our friendship we carried on our walk. Marshall is a stunning boy and as he gains confidence and fills out, he will be even more amazing.

anne

Post by anne » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:19 pm

DSCF6234.jpgmarshall.jpg
DSCF6240.jpgmarshall.jpg
DSCF6242.jpgmarshall.jpg
DSCF6253.jpgmarshall.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Words fail me which is probably just as well!
:welcome.gif: Marshall xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Marshall love4.gif You poor baby. Your RR family will love and care for you until we can find you a new home where you will be loved and cherished. Wonderful photos Anne. xx

ClareDoods

Post by ClareDoods » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

I was alerted to this boys plight yesterday morning. I contacted a wonderful lady, and she asked Lynne if she could help, she said yes!
I worked all yesterday with an amazing group of ladies and we got the gorgeous Marshall safely to rescue.
Marshall has absolutely won everyones hearts, he just wants cuddles.
We love you Marshall, and you will have your forever home soon. You are safe now boy, and you are loved, you will never be neglected again beautiful

honeymonster

Post by honeymonster » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 pm

love4.gif what a beauty, looks like my old boy biff. Welcome Marshall you are safe now xx

RosC

Post by RosC » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:44 pm

I was lucky enough to walk Marshall on Saturday. He was very bouncy when we entered the kennel and rolled around like a loon when me and Ella were putting his harness on but it was just excitement at people coming to say hello. He walks so nicely once out and doesn't pull on the lead. He is very friendly and loves cuddles and a fuss. He needs to fill out a bit, but that will happen now he is being cared for properly.
He will be very popular with the walkers but I don't think he will be around long love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”