Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Bournemouth

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Bournemouth

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6617.jpgjoey.jpg
Joey's Story : Joey was homed as a young puppy. Joey has proved too energetic for his owner who has a bad back. Joey has been passed into our care so we can find a terrier experienced home who can offer him an active lifestyle: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Joey is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Joey was now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family
DSCF6613.jpgJOEY.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Joey's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF6602.jpgJOEY.jpg
Joey's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Joey's owner asked us to assess Joey and find him a new family who can manage him better as he is a little dynamo.
JoeyPatt1.jpg
JoeyPatt2.jpg
JoeyPatt3.jpg
Moonflete

Re: Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Moonflete »

I took Joey for his first walk yesterday since his arrival. Understandably he's a little unsure in his kennel, I mean who wouldn't be having come from a warm home one day to a noisy kennel block the next! Once out he was a little star, waggy tail, walked beautifully with no pulling, and was a typical busy Patterdale having a good sniff in the woods and investigating everything. Passing a dog on our return his ears went up and he was interested, but walked neatly past and carried on his journey. He's a Patterdale lovers dream and has the most gorgeous pointy ears!
:welcome.gif:
anne

Re: Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

DSCF6607.jpgJOEY.jpg
DSCF6609.jpgJOEY.jpg
DSCF6610.jpgJOEY.jpg
DSCF6615.jpgjoey.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Bornemouth

Post by xxlynne »

Joey is a busy little Fella... and never more than now as he has 4 adults Michelle, Adam, Petra and Tony to care for him and he in turn will entertain.
JoeyPattHomed.JPG

Sadly Duke their lovely Red Fell Terrier passed away recently whom they adopted via us; terrierrescue 11 years ago. So please to hear odf the wonderful life he enjoyed. I'm sure Duke would approved of his lovely family helping their 3rd Rescue terrier!
Chapmania

Re: Joey Patterdale DofB 14.09.16 Bournemouth

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] be happy Joey love4.gif xx
marika

Post by marika »

I know Joey and he's a fantastic little character with boundless energy, he's a lucky boy, be happy Joey with your new family, please keep us updated with his progress. xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

I had fallen in love with Joey (and his wonderful ears!) and so I was so happy to be there to say goodbye to him as he left with his lovely new family. angel13.gif]
marika

Post by marika »

any news on how Joey is doing in his new home?
Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Message from Joey's new family thumbs.gif

He is an absolute joy.....Bless Him! He settled in immediately, loves everyone & everything! The beach is His favourite walk where He loves to play with all the other dogs & say Hello to all their owners - He's such a friendly, loving little dog! He loves being centre of attention which of course He is, adores being cuddled & playing with all His toys!
I've sent some updates & photos to Lynne just after We adopted Him, We All totally adore Him & are looking forward to lots more days out with Him - mainly on the beach!
Here are a few photos - I'll be sure to keep You updated with more!
Michelle & family
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
marika

Post by marika »

He's such a lucky boy, joining a family like yours he looks so happy x

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”