Zeb (Zebedee) Border Collie DofB 10.16 Tonbridge, Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Zeb (Zebedee) Border Collie DofB 10.16 Tonbridge, Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSC06570.JPG

Zebedee's Story : Unclaimed within a Dublin council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Zebedee is neutered; Lived on a chain in a backyard and a concerned neighbour managed over 3 months to get the owner to give him up just before the snow came. He has been in foster since with other dogs. Zebedee is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Zebedee came over from Ireland 02.08.18 and passported. Zebedee is currently in boarding kennels awaiting his family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Zebedee7.JPG
Zebedee8.JPG
Zebedee10.JPG
Zebedee's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We have been asked by our friends in 'Dogsindistress' To help Zebedee find his home
Zebedee.jpg
Zebedee1.jpg
Zebedee2.jpg
Zebedee3.jpg
Zebedee5.jpg
Zebedee6.jpg
Zebedee9.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Zebedee Border Collie DofB 10.16 Dublin comes once passported

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Zebedee love4.gif xx
RosC

Re: Zebedee Border Collie DofB 10.16 Dublin comes 2nd August

Post by RosC »

I walked Zebedee today with Leon who he is sharing a kennel with at the moment. We had an enthusiastic welcome, they are both so friendly. We set off on our walk and Zebedee was very well behaved. He did have a bark at a passing horse but other than that cannot fault the lad.love4.gif
Sarahk

Re: Zebedee Border Collie DofB 10.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Zebedee and Leon (now homed) had a lovely walk on Friday - such good boys both of them and so lovely together ...
Zebedeee is in the red harness (Zeb in red was how I remembered which was which !!!)
DSC06541.JPG
DSC06543.JPG
Zebedee, may he bounce straight into his forever home soon thumbs.gif
DSC06538.JPG
DSC06539.JPG
DSC06552.JPG
DSC06557.JPG
DSC06560.JPG
DSC06561.JPG
DSC06570 - Copy.JPG
DSC06570.JPG
DSC06567.JPG
DSC06568.JPG
:welcome.gif: love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Zebedee Border Collie DofB 10.16 Tonbridge, Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Nicol & Kevin Neal with their 3 children Charlotte, Ella & Aaron bought the very lovely Pip their collie x to meet Zebedee. Zebedee is a natural with the children and very respectful of Pip
Zebedeehomed1.JPG
Zebedee is in the car now where does Pip go?
Zebedee is in the car now where does Pip go?
Zebedeehomed3.JPG
Zebedeehomed4.JPG
Nicol123

Post by Nicol123 »

Phew, i think they are going to be friends such a lovely boy just got to find somewhere for humans to sit now!!!! Thank you for letting him come into our home :smiley-bounce016.gi:

2DBA9F51-61DF-4964-9CDF-E5C8FC4955E4.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Super dupa woo.gif]

Thanks for keeping in touch :goodjob.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Zebedee love4.gif xx
Nicol123

Re: Zeb Border Collie DofB 10.16 Tonbridge, Kent

Post by Nicol123 »

C723BFC7-7CB2-4615-97F1-F3490B1CE403.jpeg
D9E7D630-B1F0-49B7-9600-A9056688CB64.jpeg
Hello all at Rescue Remedies.

Zeb here, or Zebedee as I was known!!

Just checking in to say how much I love my hoomans and I am doing just fine, I have a few issues but my hooman mummy says we will get there as it’s mostly driven from fear. I lunge and bark on lead it’s very random some dogs I do some I don’t even sometimes I like a dog sometimes I don’t no pattern just how the mood takes me 🤦🏼‍♀️ but totally happy off a lead When I meet new dogs especially if there are 🎾🎾🎾🎾 I also need sedation to get anywhere near my claws for a trim which seems to be quite often as they grow so fast but mum says slowly slowly little does she know her efforts are futile I will resist 🤣🤣🤣 that all said mummy says I am her special prince and I love it here and have them all wrapped around my paws I am learning everyday what it’s like to have a family to love and be loved, apparently I am going to do my kennel club bronze assessment this week that will be interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 much love to all those looking for a forever home Zeb 🐾💙🐾💙
Sarahk

Re: Zeb Border Collie DofB 10.16 Tonbridge, Kent

Post by Sarahk »

Aww lovely to hear from you Zeb thumbs.gif

Sounds like you bagged yourself a lovely lovely family, well done you woo.gif]

Sending love to you all xxx and good luck in your bronze assessment thumbs.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”