Jessica & Nigel Jackchi pair Dofb ?2016 Southampton

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Jessica & Nigel Jackchi pair Dofb ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

What a totally adorable pair of little dogs. There are no words! They gave me their usual lovely greeting yesterday and, once they had their harnesses on, we were off. They really enjoy their walks and keep up a good pace - stopping for the occasional munch on grass and foray into the undergrowth. Once back in their pen they enjoyed a few treats and further cuddles and then I left them snuggled up in their basket. Someone will be very lucky to have this pair in their lives. Thank you for all the wonderful photos in previous posts - they do them justice. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took this adorable duo out, it took me over 5 minutes to put on their leads, as they both had to sit on my knee followed by lots of kisses love4.gif They walk really well together, Jessica likes to explore in the undergrowth, while Nigel is happy to stop for a cuddle. We passed a gentleman this morning, he stopped to admire them, they were happy to oblige. Such little darling dogs, would make a home so much brighter with their love. angel13.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

The pleasure was all mine today as I got the chance to walk this delightful pair again. I cannot praise this duo enough and I am totally shocked that nobody as yet has come forward for them. Today it was pouring with rain and quite windy. Nigel wasn't bothered in the slightest but Jessica wasn't that keen on the rain. We enjoyed a lovely walk together where the pair were keen to investigate all of the exciting new smells in the woods. The rain really came down at one point so I headed to the Poets Hut where we spent quite a bit of time sheltering. Lets be honest, it is an ideal opportunity for lots of cuddles. Jessica and Nigel really are an affectionate pair and lap on any attention. We continued our walk but Jessica really wasn't keen on the driving rain in her face. I ended up carrying her the rest of the walk where she snuggled into my coat. Nigel was quite happy just to potter along. I really hope that somebody comes forward to offer a forever home very soon. I promise that you wont regret it! Gorgeous couple love4.gif xx
20180729_134956.jpg
20180729_135843.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Jessica & Nigel Jackchi pair Dofb ?2016 Guildford Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Yippee music to my ears woo.gif] :goodluck.gif: you gorgeous duo but I am sure you won't need it! xxxx
xxlynne

Re: Jessica & Nigel Jackchi pair Dofb ?2016 Southampton

Post by xxlynne »

Happy days are here for Jessica and Nigel thanks to Jeanette, Edward and their son's Jonathan & Gavin.

Fireworks display of hip hip hurray today! So pleased for them

Our thanks goes to Adam who took them in stray and held until their rescue place came through, and all our volunteers who loved them along their way
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

aaaaaaaand here's the photo of a lovely family with their super lovely dogs woo.gif]
N J home.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] so pleased for these little darlings who stole my heart. Have a wonderful new life and be happy you gorgeous pair. I so enjoyed my time with you but I am thrilled that you have a lovely new home love4.gif love4.gif xxxxx

blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”