Lucky & Milly Sibling JRTS DofB 2011 Woking

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Lucky & Milly Sibling JRTS DofB 2011 Woking

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
LuckyMilly12.JPG
Lucky & Milly's Story : Owned and loved but sadly their owner has Motor Neuron Disease and can not care for them any more: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving their lives. Lucky & Milly are neutered; chipped and need vaccinations. Lucky & Milly were in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting their new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Lucky & Milly's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
LuckyMilly14.JPG
LuckyMilly16.JPG
Lucky & Milly's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 29.06.18: Brother & sister 7 years old. Their owner was terminally ill and now died. Were tended to have been kept away from other dogs when out. Being left alone all the time. Good in the home Michelle ADM x
Chapmania

Re: Lucky & Milly Sibling JRTS DofB 2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Lucky and Milly love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Lucky & Milly arrived today
LuckyMilly.JPG
LuckyMilly1.JPG
LuckyMilly2.JPG
LuckyMilly3.JPG
LuckyMilly4.JPG
LuckyMilly5.JPG
LuckyMilly6.JPG
LuckyMilly7.JPG
LuckyMilly8.JPG
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Another gorgeous duo love4.gif Both girls were a little bewildered today at finding themselves in kennels. Lucky was more outgoing and was happy to come straight up to me. Milly took a few minutes to come up to me as she initially ran to the back of her kennel. We were friends in no time (having my own jrt's smells on me helped) and were soon on our way. Very sweet little girls and a dream to walk. It was nice to see Milly relaxing throughout her walk and her tail soon came out from between her legs and stood proudly curled. They enjoyed their walk and loved investigating all the smells in true terrier fashion. Such a pleasure to spend time with. It broke my heart to return them to the kennels. Poor Milly was clearly unhappy at the prospect. I am sure that they will settle in no time, a lot of dogs find it very daunting during the first few days. This pair are ready to slot straight into a home. Fingers crossed that they are not waiting too long. xx

20180708_113110.jpg
20180708_113206.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

its a scary world outside with all those dogs barking but once out and about the confidence comes back and we had a great walk with plenty of cuddles - these little angels need to be out of noisy kennels and into a loving home asap.

P1010828.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leanne and,I took these two sweeties out. Both were happy to greet us in their kennel. Leeanne carried Lucky out, the noise in the kennel is very over wheming for him. Milly walked out with me, taking no notice of the other dogs. What lovely affectionate dinky little dogs, we had a stroll through the woods to the poet's hut. Time for treats and cuddles, Lucky liked being picked up by Leeanne, he had a good view of the woods! These two really need there forever home, so easy to walk and full of love. They truly love each other, please give then their forever home. angel13.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif love4.gif Proper adorables love4.gif love4.gif
DSC06144.JPG
Lucky (black and white) love4.gif & Milly (tan and white) love4.gif
DSC06143.JPG
DSC06147.JPG
DSC06150.JPG
DSC06141.JPG
DSC06155.JPG

Lucky, teeny weeny boy love4.gif
DSC06136.JPG
DSC06155 - Copy.JPG
DSC06159.JPG

Milly, super sweet little girl love4.gif
DSC06138.JPG
DSC06148.JPG
DSC06151.JPG
DSC06157.JPG
and there's more ...
P7135160.JPG
P7135162.JPG
P7135164.JPG
P7135166.JPG
P7135170.JPG
:welcome.gif: little ones, may your stay be a short one xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

What a treat I had walking this delightful duo again. This week, both dogs came running up to me full of confidence which was great to witness. They both wanted a fuss made of them which I was happy to do and then we were on our way. It was incredibly hot yesterday so we stayed in the shade of the woods. Milly is far more confident out and about and displays typical terrier behaviour, always on the look out. Lucky is quite happy just to trot behind. I am amazed that Lucky and Milly are still with us this week as I thought that they would be homed quickly. They are such a sweet pair, full of fun. Somebody is going to be so lucky to have them. Please make it soon as they are not fans of kennel life. xx
20180715_125621.jpg
20180715_125650.jpg
Attachments
20180715_125641.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Fab photos Kim, they look like they’re in a photo booth !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked Lucky and Milly for the first time today and was I in for a treat! They are super little pocket rockets full of affection and cuddles - absolutely gorgeous. They both really enjoyed the walk - Milly took the lead with me and Lucky in close second. They loved sniffing around in the undergrowth and keeping up a fairly fast pace on those little legs. I would have thought that they would have been homed by now as they are so very, very endearing - their day will come soon I think. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”