Lottie (Hayley) Chihuahua DofB ?2015 Burgess Hill

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jim Thomas

Re: Lottie (Hayley) Chihuahua DofB ?2015 Burgess Hill

Post by Jim Thomas »

Lottie has come on in leaps and bounds. She is now a true pack member. Don't tell her she a Chihuahua as she now thinks she's a JRT and enjoys doing all the stuff the rest of the pack do, even if it's not the type of thing most Chihuahua do.
Lottie is now a true ace in the car and tractor. Lottie is now snake, goose, peacock and horse trained and has a good understanding of land limits. Lottie still looks at the male peacock through ninja eyes as she can't grasp why anyone would want such a noisy beast.
Lottie has won over all critics on site as her warmth and passion for larking about is captivating. I guess people will always see breed and size before animal and tenacity.
Many non dog people I know are shocked to see a Chihuahua hunting with JRT's but once they have had the fact that Mexicans have bred this dog for this kind of job explained, they understand.
Any dog that has a job is content and capable of relaxing at the end of the day.
She enjoys her job and her place in a working pack as she enjoys hugs, fuss, treats, and all day company. As you can see they chill on the sofa in the dog shed at work during teatime.
It's not all work Lottie enjoys messing around with Agnes, learning boundaries and how to chill from Dodger and hunting tips and other crafty stuff from Bullseye. Lottie is tenacious and has great valour, she continues to learn and meet all challenges with determination and pack support.
She is a great family member and has improved our whole family's life with warmth and affection. Her kindness is a joy which is fulfilling and everyone who has come to know her excepts her for this quality. Never mind the fact that Lottie is so cute and is happy to spend as much time as possible curled up with someone.
I couldn't be any more pleased with her progress, together we should have many years of messing around as a pack and years of hugs and cuddles ahead.
20180708_171217.jpg
Lottie and Bullseye laughing about the days adventures.
Attachments
20180627_093931.jpg
20180627_215722.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update. ... love4.gif
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Lottie enjoys her walks with the pack and here's a short video on how she fits in.
She likes to be beside Agnes as Dodger is rear guard.
I hope you enjoy it.
Lottie really has learn't so much and is a joy to walk.

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

can see lottie is now officially an honorary member of the jack russell club and she looks to found her place in the pack out on the right wing
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Such a lovely pack Jim :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Lottie and the girls had a day of relaxing as the weather was far too warm for working or hunting rattys.
She did however enjoy chasing Agnes in the garden and a trip out in the pick-up. At work the pack just chilled and watched me sweat.
Lottie has now learnt some of the tricks the girls do in the evening for treats, however there's two tricks she still has to master.
This little girl shadows my every move and is always ready for fuss and hugs and enjoys a pack huddle whenever one's on the cards.
We are really lucky to have this great fun dog adding spice to our pack.

Lottie has caught her toy elephant, but is distracted by a box Kim has brought in.
What could it be.
20180804_202819.jpg
Oh wow it's a new iron, how exciting. Kim didn't find it as interesting.
20180804_202945_Burst01.jpg
Ok I'm over the whole ironing thing now. Go on, rub my tummy as I grin smugly.
20180804_202536.jpg
Thank you Rescue Remedies for bringing this wonderful dog into our pack and lives, she really is a wonderful addition to our family.
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Our dearest Lottie has been so very busy. She is now enjoying her life and is every part the perfect pet and working companion.
Lottie has learn't so many things about wildlife, tractors and everything that goes with being a country dog.
This little dog has won everyone over and impressed people at every level.
Lottie has found her path and knows what she enjoys about being about in a pack of dogs, Agnes is her larking about buddy. Bullseye is her teacher about all things county. Dodger is her cuddle buddy when relaxing after a hard days being a Chihuahua Russel.
So enough of my banter, here's some photo's.

She quite a climber.
20181127_141438.jpg
Mastering camouflage
20181127_141534.jpg
Listening for Pheasants.
20181127_143445.jpg
Tractor driver?
20181127_143818.jpg
Posh tractor driver.
20181127_143842.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update and this proves that chihuahuas are Not handbag dogs :goodjob.gif: 0093.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

looks like shes taken to being a jackuahua - great pics of a sweet dogggie
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Hello everyone, not been on here for a while. Lottie insisted that her fans got some new snaps and a little story as she's totally settled into a country lifestyle.
First snaps of her chilling after being spade.
20181129_210030.jpg
She handled that really well and bounced back real quick.

Next snap is a Dogmassy one. Looking rather sharp with her pack buddies.
20181225_102345.jpg
As you know she loves the tractor because Lottie can see for miles and gets to sit on my lap (even if shes wet pawed). Also the horses are less scary when she taller than them.
20190403_153402.jpg
And here she is, all camouflage and stealthy stalking Buzzards (She only chases them off) This tiny dog has grown into an amazing buddy and co-worker with the others in the pack and always converts non believers of the tenacity and kindly,friendly nature of dogs and Chihuahua breed.
I'm so very proud of her. She's an ambassador to her breed and enjoys the company of all animals (including people)
20190403_153832.jpg
Thank you Rescue Remedies for giving us the chance to complete this pack. This is an amazing success story which will turn into a legend.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”