:goodluck.gif: Buster xx
Kathys

Re: Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Kathys »

:crossfingers.gif: for lovely Buster love4.gif
anne

Re: Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I took Buster for a lovely long walk this morning. He was beautifully behaved. I got an exuberant staffie welcome in his kennel. He did jump up in his excitement and then land in his water bowl, soaking both of us. 0002.gif] He shot past his kennel neighbours without a glance as he was so keen to get out for his walk. After a few minutes of pulling ahead he dropped back and walked in pace with me, walking with a loose lead and very responsive, stopping at the bridges and stiles when I asked him to wait for me. When we got back, what a surprise- there were 2 lovely people keenly waiting to meet him and adopt him as their special friend. Buster gave them a delighted welcome and they headed off for a walk, with Lynne, to get to know Buster. Good luck in your new home Buster.
xxlynne

Re: Buster Staffie DofB ?2015 Crawley

Post by xxlynne »

Matt and Mark began to think of getting a dog seriously after they met Ozzy one of our staffies with Helen Matt's cousin. Today they came and met Buster and we walked him in the park, and with Shona who was quite sharp with him several times to ensure he knew his place! Buster took it all without a second blink...

Buster is now exploring life on the other side outside of a kennel environment having spent 18 months in kennels before he came to us and another 3 with us. Matt and Mark are very excited to see how he and their lives open up with his charms and lovely walks. Thank you
BusterStaffieHomed.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Delighted for Buster, be happy fella :D

Congratulations Matt and Mark, Thankyou
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Thanks Mark and Matt. So pleased for Buster x :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”