Pepper Aust. Shep. DofB 23.06.15 Colwall, Herefordshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Pepper Aust. Shep. DofB 23.06.15 Colwall, Herefordshire

Post by xxlynne »

Jeanette walked with Pepper then introduced Zeus her red crossbreed; then inroduced Jet her Labrador x and then came back and added Pia her Cockerpoo. Here she is setting off on her first walk with all 4

Then relaxing in the big paddock

MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Lovely. I've had a video tour of Jeni's home and it's very, very special, everything Pepper (or me if I'm honest) could want thumbs.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Be happy pepper... :havefun.gif:
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: wonderful news, so happy for this lovely girl!!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] be happy Pepper love4.gif xx
PepperAS

Post by PepperAS »

547D570E-386E-4BB1-A9ED-96FA0A47D7EE.jpeg
Pepper I said settling well into her new country home. She has a long way to go on the road to becoming a balanced dog especially as her environment fuels her high prey drive......squirrels everywhere! My boy Zeus, who is only 2yrs is Peppers new best friend. They have similar energy and matching prey drives, only Zeus hates to even get his feet wet and Pepper launches herself into the stream every minute she can. To say she’s a water babe is an understatement!!
Pepper gets hours of exercise in the surrounding fields, woods and hills. She’s off lead in the fields and the woods but not on the hills as they are a public open space it’ll be many months before we have a solid recall whatever the distraction so safety first.
We have daily contact with other dogs and her reactivity towards dogs that trigger her is diminishing. It’s very early days, I like to look back in a years time and see how far we’ve come.
Pepper is a great joy to have, she loves to learn, responds well to structure and seems to have a permanent smile on her face love4.gif
PepperAS

Post by PepperAS »

BA502E57-7797-4DEF-859B-AE48AC80DC55.jpeg
When is dinner??
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you for a wonderful update ...well done Pepper :goodjob.gif: woo.gif] love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”