Misty Greyhound DofB 06.16 Uckfield East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Owellock

Re: Misty Greyhound DofB 06.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Owellock »

Misty came to stay over the bank holiday weekend and she was an absolutely wonderful house guest. After travelling in the car with myself and my partner we went for a very wet walk which didn’t seem to faze Misty, she was still up for running and playing in the rain!
On returning to the house Misty explored all rooms before making herself comfortable in the bed we had for her. She got up for a little play, drink and a toilet stop before returning to her bed, what a good girl! Misty only came up on to the sofa in the evening when she was invited by us where she cuddled up with my partner, sleeping on her back, legs up in the air.
In the few days Misty was with me she learnt where she needed to do her business and asked at the back door every time and she worked out which window she needed to go to watch my partner come home from work, she’s a very bright girl who would thrive in a home environment with an active family to play with her.
On all of our walks Misty wanted to say hello to everyone and everything, we met people young and old all of whom she loved, ducks, geese, big dogs, small dogs and even cats and Misty wagged her tail to say hi to all 😊 she’s a very friendly, bright & loving dog who won the hearts of many, if I was in a position to have a dog she wouldn’t have gone back!
xxlynne

Re: Misty Greyhound DofB 06.16 Uckfield East Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Misty met Vicki and her 2 sons today...Simon will share all but with great excitement Misty has left the building ! thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

xxlynne wrote: Sun 09 Sep 2018 22:59 Misty met Vicki and her 2 sons today...Simon will share all but with great excitement Misty has left the building ! thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
That really makes my day! All the very best for Misty and her new family. I just know Misty will settle and bond in record time. :havefun.gif: angel13.gif]
Last edited by Fred R on Mon 10 Sep 2018 17:27, edited 1 time in total.
SimonF

Post by SimonF »

Vicky and Michael travelled over to Guildford to meet the lovely Misty and were won over in an instant.

We had a wonderful walk by the canal with Misty showing off all of her skills impeccably well.

There was zoomies, bounciness, cuddles and goofiness galore as this amazing girl gelled so well with her potential new family.
While we were chilling by the water I asked the question and I was a resounding 'Yes!!!!'

Be happy Misty. We are all so happy for you all love4.gif

Photos to follow when my iPhone stops hating me thumbs.gif
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Great news for lovely Misty, go sweetheart!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] be happy Misty love4.gif xx
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

A lovely darling girl, who is a angel13.gif] - great news!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

We had an update on fb about Misty

MISTY

An update on misty who we have had for 1 year 10 months, she is such a character, cheeky , crazy and so loving !!

image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”