Blaze (Flake) Husky DofB ?01.17 Maidenhead Berks

Dogs that have found their forever home
andyrols

Re: Flake Husky DofB ?01.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by andyrols »

I spent some time with Flake Saturday and he behaved so well, sitting calmly as dogs passed by, even when others behaviour left a little to be desired! He's an easy companion and must surely find a home soon. He's another looker and has no trouble melting my heart, such a lovely boy.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Flake and I had another lovely walk on Wednesday - he greets me in his kennel with a happy dance and cuddles. We took a new route together which he enjoyed as he could sniff out all the new smells. On the way back we stopped so he could pose for some photos as he is really a handsome boy, inside and out angel13.gif]
Flake 1.JPG
Flake 2a.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Took gorgeous Flake out today for a nice stroll. Super easy to harness and walk, just a lovely boy all round! He is so so pretty and fluffy - here’s some photos of the little poser when we stopped for a water break! 💕
6816908E-F220-423F-BDD0-6733FF2B92EA.jpeg
5AC37445-81EE-4225-AB8E-93CDEAAA1DB9.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Flake Husky DofB ?01.17 Maidenhead Berks

Post by xxlynne »

Colin and his very lovely dog Roxy have just adopted Flake ... happy days!
nada.c

Re: Flake Husky DofB ?01.17 Maidenhead Berks

Post by nada.c »

I’m so going to miss my weekly Flake cuddles but I’m so happy he’s now got a family to call his own woo.gif]

Have a very happy life, Flake woo.gif]
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180911_160108_652.jpg
Flake is Homed !!

Colin and his rescue girl Roxy arrived to meet young boy Flake .Flake was excited and overwhelmed initially but soon settled by Roxy's side. He kept checking on her, watched her cues and signals then happily trotted alongside .A lovely walk relaxed both dogs , Flake having a few water dips before we returned for a paddock and play session.
Both dogs had chance to run around play tennis balls , sharing spaces and young Flake respected Roxy's space when required .
She will teach him good manners and Colin was very happy with the dogs interactions.
Lucky Flake ( now Blaze) will enjoy long country and hill walks and climbing a mountain or two a huge hobby of Colin's .
Thankyou Colin and Roxy we wish you a wonderful happy future together .
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Wonderful news, happy life for Blaze with his new family.
Chapmania

Re: Blaze (Flake) Husky DofB ?01.17 Maidenhead Berks

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] be happy Blaze love4.gif xx
Col

Post by Col »

Hi just a quick update on blaze,the dog formally known as flake😎
Well a month in & doing good,his training outside the home is going great,he's very quick to learn & loves to please(or is it the treats)
The only issue we have on walks is that blaze has shown that he can't be trusted to always greet in a well mannered & friendly way,so steps have been taken to ensure nothing happens & behaviour can be corrected,here's hoping that can be sorted.
As for at home he has settled in nicely,roxy has struggled with him slightly as his idea of play is to play fight,where as roxy prefers ropes & balls,which he severely struggles with,just has no idea ,bless him😂
When left he is quite,no howling,thank goodness,but we have destructive issues,I can no longer use any type of bin at the moment,but he is still a pup,just big,so to be expected.
On the whole we are all gelling quite nicely & he seems very happy.
Will update again (try not to be so long winded) regards colin😎
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Here's lovely Blaze and Roxy.

image1-800x600.JPG

image2_crop_614x462.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”