Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Bexhill on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
LindaS

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS »

.... Lola she was(is) a show girl ..... sorry Barry was singing away in my head and No I have not lost the plot. Had a lovely time walking Lola on Saturday, outside the kennel she commando crawled for ages on the grass, then did her business and she was then ready for the walk. We walked up to Losley and she is a young leader, loving the fact that Reggie was happy to follow. Half way up we meet a man with two highland terriers, he thanked us for moving to the side as one of his dogs can bee a bit bossy terrier, we proceeded to talk for a while, all dogs were happy doing their thing (Lola was off commando crawling again). Some rest at the lake where Vinnie chops caught us up. Lola didn't react to a single dog and was just very happy in herself, ducks proved a bit interesting and on the way back I felt she was more connected with me. Her face has so much expression and very unique - a very gentle girl, a joy to walk and will make you smile.
Lola and Reggie chilling
Lola and Reggie chilling
Lola's normal pose
Lola's normal pose
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I walked the stunning Lola this morning! She was calm in her kennel, letting me put on her harness easily. She then passed all the other doggos in the kennel without barking and just wanting to go out on a relaxed walk. As stated above, she loves to commando crawl which she and I both found very amusing. She seems to have a lovely nature and turned for reassurance every now and again (and a quick tickle behind the ear!)

I hope she finds her forever home soon.
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Lola is an explorer and was very happy with a longer walk on Saturday with Rizzie (walked by Mandy) we had a lovely time and Lola showed she was fine with new walks and reasonable distances. She took quiet a shine to Rizzie and I think the feeling was mutual, they walked well together, especially as Rizzie let Lola be slightly in front even when parallel walking (with distance between).
Lola3.jpg
There are definitely different traits to Lola and at times you wonder if she remembers you are at the end of the lead, but other times she clearly knows you are and loves to hear 'good girl'. A red head gem is Lola
Lola does a brill sit
Lola does a brill sit
SophieL

Post by SophieL »

On Sunday 30th September, I walked Lola for the first time and she was such a good girl!! There was no jumping, no getting super excited - she stood there and let me put on her harness and leads with absolutely no problem (she definitely deserved all those treats she got). She's curious and did pull a bit at the beginning of our walk, but with some intermittent running and walking, within 20 minutes she stopped pulling and was just very happy to walk just in front of me. There's the occasional glance at me to make sure that I'm still there - she does get wary when there's a dog in the horizon but no barking or aggressiveness, from what I saw. She was just so good, with the harness, the walk and just an overall gentle beast!! (I love her little tooth that sticks out slightly, so cute!) Oh, and she loves rolling around in the grass...

Unfortunately, the system is not letting me add any photos, but there the same as other posts about Lola
Chapmania

Re: Lola Dogue de Bordeaux x DofB 11.05.17 Bexhill on Sea

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Lola xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Yes, brilliant news, good luck :goodluck.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Bagpuss247

Post by Bagpuss247 »

Hiya Peoples!
Just a quick update on the progress of princess Lola. So Far So Good! She's been so good! Our feline overlords are utterly disgusted but apart from an initial woofins when she first met them there have been blessed few issues and those few caused by the cats not Lola (they like to pretend she's being a hellhound when actually she's just walking). They'll get over it. They were all quite happy to sit together while i was dishing out the ham this morning! lol!
Lola has had a busy time since she's been here with us, she's met both sets of grandparents, had a bath (she was very, very itchy when she got here) and yesterday was her first day at work as my co-driver on my delivery round. She seems to be taking everything in her stride. There have been some random surprises, she's terrified of my keys for some reason and finds the noises made by next doors' chickens rather odd. She's definitely a dog in a hurry and its been kinda hard convincing her that she's allowed to take her time and sniff the pee spots, she's slowly discovering doggy Facebook though so we'll get there.
Other dogs are a bit scary, meeting when she's moving have gone well mostly well, she does seem to have a bit of an aversion to spaniels though, but we can work with that.
Mostly what Lola seems to like most is sleeping (and eating). She snores and it sounds almost exactly like a friends harley streetbob!
angel13.gif]
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Ooo well done Lola - keep up the good work!! Thanks for giving her this amazing opportunity for a lovely life :0)
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Good luck Lola, be happy and good little girl. Thank you for giving Lola this chance, she is an absolute sweetheart and was one of my favourites to walk love4.gif when she was in the Gatwick kennels xxxx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Oooooooooooooh we are all so pleased with Lola moving in with Kat & Paul...and over the moon she has got her permanent visa to stay in Kat/ Cat land!
🐱👤🐱👤

Thank youuuuuuu

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”