Aurora (Anna) Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Dogs that have found their forever home
jackierollinson

Re: Anna Ambull DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by jackierollinson »

Had the pleasure of meeting this super cuddly sweetie girl today! She’s a gorgeous gentle soul! Here’s hoping that special person/family will come soon and magic her away to her forever home! love4.gif
Rjackson

Re: Anna Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Gguildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_6096.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_6098.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_6097.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_6094.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Bless Anna didn't want to over do it today and found her chilled out spot. New in to RR and not had a great start in life. Very sweet natured, loves human cuddles and just excited to be loved.

Gorgeous girl please read her thread above Xxx
pits

Post by pits »

Its always nice to see Anna, her wiggle bum dance always welcomes you in her kennel. She's a ton of fun and deserves her forever home. If you could be her hero, read more about her here.
an3 small.jpg
an2.jpg
andyrols

Re: Anna Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by andyrols »

My first walk with Anna yesterday and what a lovely temperament. As a result she's not the easiest to harness - not when she's on her back wanting a tummy rub anyway - and a strong girl when out walking but with time and patience she would make a very loving companion for a lucky someone!
Anna.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I was my first proper meeting of Anna yesterday, she is so soft, a real beautiful loving dollop of a girl.
When I went in to her she immediately flopped on the floor and offered me her belly to rub, it took me a while to get her harness on as she would flop on the floor then get up and then flop on the floor again over and over again, she is quite a big girl and hard to move when you are trying to get her to sit up and stay up, she just wanted to flop out but we eventually got there in the end. I took her to the paddock and she was not interested in any toys but she loved running up and down with me. She was lovely and white when we went in but not so clean when we left - she does love to roll around in the dirt! She also drinks a lot too. To sum her up - she is big and can sometimes be strong (but not always) but an amazing loving soft cuddly girl, absolutely gorgeous, she reminded me of a big squishy marshmallow, love her.
Love her little front teeth!
Love her little front teeth!
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

What a lump of loveliness!!

Last edited by lucyloo on Mon 25 Jun 2018 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”