Grumio (Hughie) Mastiff x pup DofB 12.17 Arnold Nottingham

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
hughiesdad

Grumio (Hughie) Mastiff x pup DofB 12.17 Arnold Nottingham

Post by hughiesdad » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:37 pm

hughiesdad

Re: Grumio (Hughie) Mastiff x pup DofB 12.17 Arnold Nottingham

Post by hughiesdad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi everyone I hope you don’t mind all the updates. Grumio is doing well still, he’s now doing sit and stay while wearing his lead but not being held at 6 paces, we’ve just come back from a late walk and he’s been walking loose lead for a good 90% of the time. He’s a real happy chappy :)

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 am

:welcome.gif:

Thank you for joining our Forum! We don't mind frequent updates at all! We love love love updates and photos of dogs that have found their forever homes!

Would you like us to change your username to Grumio'sDad or something similar? Just let us know!

I admit, I did giggle a little at the name Grumio. 0002.gif] I've heard of a couple in literature, but the most recent use of the name is hilarious. :biggrin.gif: Which one is he named after?

So glad you're enjoying Grumio and that he's being such a good boy! love4.gif

hughiesdad

Post by hughiesdad » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Hehe!!

Well as for updates we’re currently sat on the car before we go to training, he’s just been to the groomers and is calm as a cucumber, I think we’re on the same wavelength I.e ITV’s Plebs Grumio. The character suits very well to be honest!

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm so glad that you have him, and so committed to training. His future is very bright indeed.

hughiesdad

Post by hughiesdad » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi everyone!! Grumio is doing fine, hes all ready for his op on friday and we have been gifted tickets to dogfest aswell so hes coming to that on saturday, we checked with the vets who said he should be ok to go but just to be sure weve bought him a festival cart with sun shade so if hes tired he can relax a bit in that with some water and his collar of shame!

If anyone else is going please let us know we'd love to meet up with fellows RR's :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”