sweetpea

Re: Cassie Staffie DofB Jan 2007 Lydd Kent

Post by sweetpea »

Oh no bless her heart [cry.gif]
Jojo18

Re: Cassie Staffie DofB Jan 2007 Plymouth Devon

Post by Jojo18 »

Cassie is Homed !!!
A huge Thankyou to Kathryn, Justin and driver dad for travelling the long distance from Devon to Guildford today to meet little Cassie.

It was love at first Sight !! As Kathryn gave Cassie the biggest hug and she happily gave face licks back. Decision made !
She will have a wonderful life living with two cats, rolling fields and beaches nearby.

A huge Thankyou to John Fowle for delivering Cassie to Guildford for her homing.
sweetpea

Re: Cassie Staffie DofB Jan 2007 Lydd Kent

Post by sweetpea »

How wonderful. ..thank you John woo.gif] love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Cassie Staffie DofB Jan 2007 Plymouth, Devon

Post by xxlynne »

Wow there was drama this week as so many people heard Cassie was becoming homeless again but Nicky mentioned her to Kathryn and Justin and suddenly there were plans a foot to make it happen for little Cassie. She is a poppet and no doubt already loved to bits. Thank you everyone
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm so happy for Cassie that she bounced straight back out again. Thank you Guys, for coming all the way from Devon for her! :cool.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Justin&kathryn

Post by Justin&kathryn »

Hi everybody.
Just to update you on cassie. The journey home was smooth and cassie was the perfect passenger. She has settled in well at her new house and is enjoying exploring (sniffing) the new surroundings. The cats have started to accept her and she has been patient and friendly with them. We took her up to Dartmoor for a walk which she seemed to enjoy and she made a few doggy friends whilst we were there. She has come to work with me and she was a big hit with all my colleagues and to be honest nobody got any work done.

Kathryn and I would like to say a big thank you to everybody who has helped cassie along the way and we will continue to update you on her progress
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

A lovely photo that Justin sent us
cas.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

OVER THE MOON to see that Cassie has found her home again very quickly. Such a sweet girl. Be happy Cassie and thank you to her lovely humans xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”