Bella (Deanna) Rottie DofB 08.13 Farnham

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Bella (Deanna) Rottie DofB 08.13 Farnham

Post by xxlynne » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:46 pm

Current Status: Homed
Deanna08.JPG
Deanna's Story : Found stray/abandoned with her Rottie partner Bollo & unclaimed within a North London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Deanna came into our Rescue on the 8th April 2018. Deanna is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Deanna was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Deanna's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Deanna11.JPG
Deanna14.JPG
Deanna's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Adam in Broxbourne Kenns has asked us to prepare Deanna for her new family and to find them for her

Chapmania

Re: Deanna Rottie DofB 08.13 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Chapmania » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Deanna love4.gif xx

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Oh Deanna there will be plenty of love for you at RR! love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm

That face

SarahW

Re: Deanna Rottie DofB 08.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:08 pm

I got to say hello to Deanna yesterday. She is a real beauty and has a regal air about her! I am sure she will be very popular. love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Deanna is an easy girl and will win anyone over to her breed. Easy Rottie for a first time dog owner let alone Rottie owner.

Deanna was spayed yesterday and 1 st vaccinated. She is recovering well.

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Wowsers, what a stunning, beautiful, gentle girl Deanna is!!! I took her out this morning,, I did feel really bad as Bollo, who was opposite was so upset and wondered where I was taking her [cry.gif]
I hope to walk Bollo next time. I thought I would never get to the end of the drive, as Deanna just wanted to either sniff around, cuddle me or lay on her back looking at me with those eyes! Glorious Rottie cuddles galore it was then angel13.gif] totally smitten I am!
We finally got going for a good walk and all I can say is how wonderful this dog is. She has been looked after and has had training as she walked on a loose lead at my side and is very well mannered and just GORGEOUS. We met quite a few dogs and Deanna was keen to say hello so seems ok with them. A couple had a good growl or bark at her, so we walked on but they didn't upset her and she didn't react badly to them.
I have a soft spot for Rotties and If I could, I would snap her up, she is utterly divine.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:10 pm

A few more pics from Deanna's photoshoot in March :D
DSC02513.JPG
DSC02509.JPG
DSC02512.JPG
DSC02517.JPG
DSC02515.JPG
Stunningly beautiful girl with a sparkle in her eyes love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:00 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting Deanna this morning. What a super girl she is love her love4.gif xx

Judy

Post by Judy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Oh my goodness I took this gorgeous girl for a walk this afternoon for the first time. Deanna really is a very gentle good natured girl.

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Now why am I not surprised! :goodluck.gif: Deanna xx

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 pm

(Since returned)

Andrew & Gillian have been planning their first dog...it had to be Rescue they thought it was going to be a terrier

when Deanna had other ideas.... Forgot to take a homing picture...I did this video after our park walk as she was responding to cars travelling passed when in the car going to the park. Outside the car ...chilled!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Our thanks to Adam for holding Deanna & Bollo until we could take them in. Destined to fly out into wonderful homes.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”