Peaches Red Fell Terrier DofB 28.02.15 Woking

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Peaches Red Fell Terrier DofB 28.02.15 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

Beautiful Peaches came out for a very long walk with me yesterday in that horrible torrential rain!! We were joined by Kristie having a taster of dog walking and Jo with the very handsome Reggie. Peaches does not like trains, cars and other scary things(!) but yesterday she was a complete diamond. Thankfully we did not see a train but saw plenty of cars. She loved trotting behind Reggie and even though the weather was appalling we were all wrapped up and had the best walk. Peaches comes back to you for mega cuddles and loves being cuddled. She is such a friendly girl. We passed people with their own dogs and she went by so wonderfully. Peaches loved her walk despite the rain she seemed to be loving it, lots of sniffs had to be investigated and where Reggie went she had to go, Peaches is very interested in the surroundings and liked to watch the ducks on the river (I am sure she wanted to get in there with them!). They both enjoyed being around each other very much. When we got back to the kennels after 2 hours I rubbed Peaches down with a towel and she loved it and kept laying on her back asking for more. What an adorable little girl she is I cannot wait to take her out again. love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

pleased to meet and walk an old friend yesterday and she is still as friendly and gorgeous as ever - we took her out with little jim and they both walked well together - we met several dogs on our walk and absolutely no reaction at all she was a very well behaved doggie so many great dogs at the kennels at the moment and she is one of the best
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I so agree with you Sibirro. Peaches won my heart very much when she was at Guildford and we had lovely walks. xxx Gorgeous little girl xx
Chapmania

Re: Peaches Red Fell Terrier DofB 28.02.15 Woking

Post by Chapmania »

About time Peaches is reserved!! Love this little girl love4.gif :goodluck.gif: Peaches xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Tim and Yvonne have had the very great pleasure of sharing time with Peaches in their home of late and to everyone's delight have decided they couldnt return her to kennels and they would very happily love her as part of their family

No doubt we'll get some lovely Pictures of Peaches on her throne and in her queendom soon!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you gotta great dog there - ty and love to peaches xxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Tim and Yvonne - THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am over the moon that little Peaches is in a home at last. She is such a sweetheart. Please give her a hug from me. xxxx love4.gif love4.gif
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Wonderful to hear this news. I grew so fond of Peaches on our many walks (even the ones she didn't want to go on!). She came on so well during her foster visits and it's just perfect that she now has her forever home with her foster family.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

So so pleased for Peaches . Be happy all
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Peaches love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”