Re: Danny Staffie x DofB 2008 Waterlooville Temp Foster

Post by mandyandmike »

smiley-sad010.gif
Poor Mr Potato Head
Poor Mr Potato Head
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

These toys self combust nothing to do with Danny .... 0002.gif] 0002.gif] lovely photos mandy love4.gif :thanks.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Look at that tongue!
Look at that tongue!
Just a quick update on Danny Boy:
He is still here and although we have not known him long he has still managed to acquire a few nick names:
Danny doughnut, Ginger ninja and Ginger nut (when he has the occasional mad moment blob6.gif] ) and Danny long legs (he is lanky lad).
He is a lovely boy, and well behaved, he does love to play, he would need a home where he gets plenty of exercise.
He has stopped doing his humping (he only did it a couple of times) and has actually been very respectful to Chyna, giving her a bit of space. She is ok with him as long as he does not bother her, she was a bit intimidated by him at first (he is big and lively) but she has slowly improved and is more comfortable around him now although I wouldn`t say she likes him yet, it`s a work in progress thing.
If we go out I do separate them just to be safe as I know Chyna is not that tolerant. I have had my carpenter friend make me a special gate where they can see and hear each other but they are separate. They are in together at all other times and sleep downstairs next to each other at night too.
Danny has been fine being left for 4 and half hours, when I check in on the camera he is always in his bed. thumbs.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update Mandy ... :goodjob.gif: that pic is amazing as he has lost that worried look.he looks so much younger love4.gif 0093.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Thanks Kara, he does still have the odd worried moment when he`s not sure of things bless him.
Today I did a bit of jogging with him, I`m sure he has done it before as he was quite good at running just ahead of me and listening when I told him to steady or wait, he does like to stop for a wee quite a bit but that's ok as I need a rest sometimes too! 0028.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Ball 3.jpg
Danny has a new bestest ever toy - a discarded old football, he absolutely loves it and won`t leave it alone which is good as it keeps him amused when I am busy but I have to trick him into leaving it and hide it in the shed when I want him to come indoors! thumbs.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Sunning 2.jpg
A couple of pics from last week.
Sunning.jpg
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

So nice seeing Danny and Chyna with each other 0093.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”