Maizie Staffie DofB 30.04.16 Brentwood Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Maizie Staffie DofB 30.04.16 Regents Park London

Post by xxlynne »

I have it on very good authority that Maizie left us with Steven this afternoon Mandy will share all

Our thanks to everyone who helped Maizie into safety and to all our volunteers and kennel staff who supported and loved her whilst she stayed with us. Thanks Steven we know she is going to be your very precious girl
mandyandmike

Re: Maizie Staffie DofB 30.04.16 Regents Park London

Post by mandyandmike »

(Since Returned)
Love in the Sun
Love in the Sun
Yes Steven came from London today to meet sweet Maizie and I think he had made his mind up that she was going home with him before we had even left the car park for our walk!
We had a great walk in the sunshine ably assisted by Peggy Sue (and Linda) and once the paperwork was done and some goodies purchased from the shop it was into the car and home.
Steven has had a tough time recently and I know Maizie is going to be the heart of his life.
I messaged him tonight and they got home safely after stopping off in the park and his words were "she so wanted to play with other dogs and that she is a gem". I quite agree, she is a little diamond.
xxlynne

Re: Maizie Staffie DofB 30.04.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Maizie came back into our care today. Steven tried for 3 months but she was a tad too terrier for his comfort in a busy London park great dog skills and perfect in the house but she was on the case with squirrels in the area he walked regularly and he wanted a more connected dog to enjoy the companionship element in his walks.
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Met Maizie yesterday.
A bit shy in the kennel but as soon as we were outside she came out of herself. She is very special indeed as mentioned early. Very playful a bit of a comedian..attentive to you at all time and will establish a strong link to you straight away.
A really enjoyable walk! angel13.gif]
8FC66BA6-4069-4E4C-B896-AB244D9BBCC8.jpeg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Marilyn

Post by Marilyn »

I had the pleasure of meeting Maizie today and spent some time getting to know her before we went out with Nada and Marley. She was pleased to meet me and was excited to see what treats I had. She will sit and wait for treats and gives the most gentle paw when asked - most adorable! I think she prefers to walk leading from the front rather than behind as she was very keen to catch up with Nada and Marley!

We passed horses and sheep and she wasn't bothered by them at all. Just popped her head up to peek at the horses on the way back and then happily walked on.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I was so happy to walk the beautiful little Maizie on Sunday!
She’s such a delight, and jumped straight into my arms for some cuddles before our walk.
We then headed out into the sunshine and she walked so gently. We went for a little explore through some long grass and flowers, and she came out covered in petals! She was unfazed by other people and cows that we saw on our walk.
Maizie would make somebody so happy - she is such a little ray of sunshine with so much love to give love4.gif
B7704701-5BB7-42B4-A958-A443061FD5CD.jpeg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Always Smiling xx
FranB

Post by FranB »

Maizie is an absolutely gorgeous girl and we had a lovely walk today. She loved looking at the ducklings and cows along the way and was really keen to introduce herself to a family walking along the river, especially the children, I wonder if she has lived with a family before. It was pretty warm and muggy so we stopped for several dips in the water. We met a large dog on a lead, I think from one of the narrow boats and she didn’t react at all to walking closely past him.
162BC117-4E1F-42BB-A00B-578C5E040BCE.jpeg
C098AEEA-2AB3-43C1-86A2-1AAF80510E35.jpeg
546FBA45-D6C9-467B-B6EE-018C9D067C4B.jpeg
6DEB7E69-3105-4365-ABCE-7FD5EA1A0957.jpeg
Elliesmum

Re: Maizie Staffie DofB 30.04.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

:goodluck.gif: sweet Maizie xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”