Wishing that all his Christmas dreams come true ball3.gif
Chapmania

Re: Leo Staffie DofB 2006 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Leo xx
RosC

Re: Leo Staffie DofB 2006 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

Fabulous news! Walked Leo again today and he is so sweet, just craving cuddles. He will make someone a wonderful friend and companion :crossfingers.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Leo Staffie DofB 2006 Maidstone Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Gillian & Keith wanted to help an elderly Staffie in the same way as they helped Shaddy at the age of 15yrs. with cancer. Only deal breaker was as long as they settled with the cat.

Leo went over to meet the cats again and Leo showed how chilled he was....fantastic!
Leohome11.jpg
Leo16.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm a wee bit jealous, I have to admit. Leo had my heart the first time I walked him and he is a true gem. Thank you for adopting him, I'm sure you will all be very happy.
thumbs.gif thumbs.gif woo.gif] woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Fabulous .... the oldies pull at our heart strings and it is always special when they go to a loving home xxx
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Lovely boy is Leo. So happy for him love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
bethfarr

Post by bethfarr »

Love Leo he is so cuddly and such a gent...so happy for you and your extremely lucky new mum and dad xx
Animallover

Post by Animallover »

I have written twice to Lynne about Leo but I thought I would let anyone interested know how is is doing in this blog.
Well he is a joy to have and a super older fella who believes he is the same age as his two boys Biggy and Marlee ( who were rehomed together in March 2018). Leo says a big hurrah and a bigger hello and lick to his boys.
However he doesn’t miss them so much as they were very boisterous and cheeky and wouldn’t listen to their dear old dad. He says he is enjoying his retirement alone from them but knowing they are well and happy!
He is a super dog and loves to say hello and how do you do to all dogs he meets.
He is especially good and gentle around puppies who have just come out into the big wide world and gives them confidence. He he has them jump around him with one jumping over his back! He is calm, never growls and lets them express their glee for a while before continuing his walk. As you can imagine some owners when they see him are a bit “worried” because of his jowly looks but then take a different view when they meet and interact with hiim, saying he is a “lovely, good natured dog”. Well having had two boys has made him a more laid back daddy dog!
He gets on extremely well with our well established cat, which was an important issue for us.
However he had learnt how to make him move if he wants the chair or the memory foam bed. He sits by him, sometimes looms and if this doesn’ t work he may occasionally resort to a woof - just to make sure sure he moves off so he can have the space he wants!!
A lovely boy all round.
His one little foible is that he loves his bed and at night prefers to have 12 hours sleep, if and when possible.

Anyway the cuddle monkey is still a cuddle monkey and is extremely well loved and adored.
Trust Marley and Bigee are doing well too?
xxlynne

Re: Leo Staffie DofB 2006 - August 2022

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

David told me last night that he had heard Leo has passed at the grand old age of 16 years. I checked him chip this morning and dofb stated as 1.1.16 so that is where actual date isn't available but year is known or guessed.

What a wonderful life Leo had with Gillian and Keith. I have always treasured the cards Gillian sent with Leo news... hearts breaking for you both

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”