Baxter Patterdale Terrierx DofB 2013? Alton Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
Nurse Flo

Re: Baxter Patterdale Terrierx DofB 2013? Alton Hants

Post by Nurse Flo »

877C3443-DAB5-4D2D-A225-B13A4D483F7B.jpeg
Helen came to meet Baxter today after apparently falling for our cheeky chappie on the Forum.
We had a nice walk in the sunshine and Helen fell for Baxter’s charms more deeply the more he showed her his jolly, terrier ways.
Good luck Baxter, your bright little face will be missed but all your friends are over the moon for you.
Thank you Helen for coming forward to Rescue such a delightful lad.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
So happy for Baxter the firecracker! Be happy woo.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Fantastic news

Thank you Helen, Thank you to all our volunteers and the kennel staff at Gatwick & Guildford. Have a great Life Baxter!
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wow what wonderful news!! Thankyou Helen .
Have a great life Baxter you lil cracker xx
Jo r
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Baxter love4.gif xx
Rob692

Post by Rob692 »

Good luck Baxter, we will miss you very much indeed but so happy for you
BAX.2013

The Gorgeous Baxter

Post by BAX.2013 »

Hi everyone!
My mama adopted me back in March, and we are so happy together. She takes me for long walks four or five times a day, and I sleep with her every night, and have two meals a day. Mama is constantly telling me how lovely I am and that I'm a good boy.
I would like to say a big thank you to all the lovely volunteers who walked me, had me for weekend treats and loved me while I was with Rescue Remedies.

I am so pleased I looked on the Rescue Remedies' site when I did and saw Baxter. He is a very special little dog, who is extremely loving, very friendly with people we meet and other dogs, and the very best of companions. Baxter loves to play and have me chase him with his ball. He follows me from room to room, and in the evenings we sit together to watch TV. I'm sure there are volunteers who will remember Baxter fondly, and with happy memories, but I'm so happy he's mine. When I've worked out how to insert photos I hope to put some up.
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Thank you for the lovely update - great to hear Baxter is so settled and happy!
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Thank you for the lovely update on Baxter! Pleased to hear he has settled in well with you - looking forward to photos of the little man :nicethread.gif:
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Hi Helen, it's so lovely when our old friends get their new homes and especially lovely when we get to hear how much loved they are, thank you for the update. :thanks.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”