Sammy JRT DofB 2016 Nottingham Notts

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Sammy JRT DofB 2016 Nottingham Notts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed

Sammy is our Terrier of the month for March 18
Sammy7.JPG
Sammy's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Surrey council pound: The dog warden homed him to an elderly man but was returned the next day as Sammy was following him everywhere and "scratched the door when he went to the toilet". We homed Sammy but he has come back as his new owner said he needed a lot more walks and was demanding as bored. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Sammy is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Sammy was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Sammy8.JPG
Sammy6.JPG
Sammy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust.

Sammy came into us 22nd September 17
Sarahk

Re: Sammy JRT DofB 2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sweet sweet boy love4.gif
DSC08688.JPG
DSC08689.JPG
DSC08692.JPG
DSC08693.JPG
DSC08695.JPG
DSC08702.JPG
DSC08703.JPG
DSC08706.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

This cheeky chappie wrapped me round his little paws today. What a charmer he is! Friendly little boy, well mannered to walk and lots of cuddles on the sofa. Gently mouths you hand when having a tummy tickle, but not nippy. We met other dogs and he was happy to walk with them with no reaction at all.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Ooo that face ! I'm falling in love with the terriers
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Gorgeous love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Such a friendly little dog!
Such a friendly little dog!
I walked Sammy for the first time today. It was a lovely warm afternoon and Sammy was so pleased to be out of his pen. He kept running back to me for cuddles and to give me kisses. He really is so affectionate - I actually can't think of a nicer little companion to spend my days with - loving, friendly, so cute looking - what more could one ask for?
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Oh wowsers! My kind of terrier boy Heart fill with love.gif] xx
xxlynne

Re: Sammy JRT DofB 2016 Reigate Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Pauline waited eagerly for her meeting with Sammy this afternoon. Sammy tottered out from behind the vets having just been neutered...Pauline took up his reign and Sammy took up his Reign! Happy days ahead
SammyHome (2).JPG
SammyHome (3).JPG
SammyHome (1).JPG
Ahhhh home at last
Ahhhh home at last
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sammy came back to us today... sad day for everyone
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »