Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Borough SE London

Dogs that have found their forever home
Chapmania

Re: Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Roxy I have everything crossed for you sweetheart. Please let this be your time xx
Rjackson

Re: Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

So excited to hear this news for gorgeous Roxy, good lucky missy it is definitely your time xxx
MrsP

Re: Roxy Staffie DofB 2009 Borough SE London

Post by MrsP »

Hannah & Kate took Roxy home to London today where she will have almost constant company due to their shifts, and some lovely park walks just across the road, what more could an older staffie girl wish for?
Roxy really knew they were her people, I've never seen her get so excited by two people she hadn't met before and she couldn't wait to get back to them after we left Hannah & Kate for a five second "is she the one" chat. Always very special when an older longer stayer goes home, just over a month before her year anniversary with us love4.gif
Roxy couldn't decide if she wanted cuddles or to pose for her photos, we laughed and took pictures of both
Roxy home1.jpg
Roxy home2.jpg
Roxy home3.jpg
soooooooooo happy in the car and had to keep her eyes on Kate as she got a blanket and the new seatbelt clip they'd bought out of the boot. THE JOY when Kate got back in the car, she had me in hysterics as they drove off looking pleased as punch, tail wagging into a blur.
Roxy home4.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lots of smiles, love photos like those :D

Delighted for Roxy and her FAMILY, love those 2 words Roxy and family in the same sentence, she’s waited far too long but looks like she’s hit the jackpot woo.gif]

Be happy :smiley-dance017.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

About time Roxy, you waited too long. Be happy sweetie xx
blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Thank you Katy and Hannah from all of us we are all dancing in the streets tonight!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

this is one of the homings i have really been hoping for the first dog we walked with at RR now homed - such a lovely dog sooooo pleased for you have a great life xxxxxxx
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

Roxy homed!!! It has made my day or should I say week.

She is truly gorgeous, with a rock solid temperament and always welcoming and loving. It was a real pleasure to know her and I know that my sentiments are shared by all her friends.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Yay!! woo.gif] Happy tears here. So pleased for our gorgeous Roxy, she so deserves to be loved and cherished. Be happy sweetheart and have a wonderful new life with your new family thumbs.gif love4.gif xxxx

:smiley-dance017.gif: blob6.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-dance017.gif: blob6.gif]
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Wonderful news! So happy for you, Roxy :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”