mandyandmike

Re: Jamie Staffie DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Jamie and Linda enjoying their walk on the North Downs Way
Jamie and Linda enjoying their walk on the North Downs Way
mandyandmike

Re: Jamie Staffie DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

I agree with what Linda has said about Jamie, a lovely young friendly boy who would benefit from another canine pal or a dedicated owner to teach him all about life. Today on the walk Codi gave him a small verbal telling off when he came a bit too close (my fault) but Jamie totally ignored him and had no reaction whatsoever, just stood there looking a happy goofy young lad wondering what all the fuss was about. He has so much potential this boy, oh and he does love to walk!
Nurse Flo

Re: Jamie Staffie DofB ?2015 Clevedon, Bristol

Post by Nurse Flo »

Jamie lapping up his new family’s love!
Jamie lapping up his new family’s love!
Today was Jamie’s lucky, lucky day.
Vicky, Nigel and Billy came from Bristol with one boy on their mind....and he didn’t disappoint.
A walk in the beautiful Autumn sunshine with Jamie’s kennel mate along for the ride too and minds were made up - Jamie was leaving Guildford forever.
Jamie will be filling the dog shaped hole left after Vicky, Nigel and Billy’s 3 Staffie’s all went to the Rainbow Bridge in the past year or so.
Jamie will be sharing his home with 4 horses and a few acres of land - yes he has certainly landed on his paws.
THANK YOU Vicky and Nigel for coming forward for Jamie. He has remained a very happy, upbeat boy even in kennels so imagine his Staffie smile now that he is living the dream.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Perfect homing he must be sooo excited Thank you everyone and especially Vicky, Nigel & Billy
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Have a fab time gorgeous boy xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Glad to hear Jamie has found his family. Wonderful news, :havefun.gif:
:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Aw Jamie's gone to Clevedon. Lucky boy, I used to live there. Lots of lovely walks around the sea wall for you, Jamie boy :havefun.gif:
Fran

Re: Jake (Jamie) Staffie DofB ?2015 Clevedon, Bristol

Post by Fran »

A update on Jake's new family thumbs.gif

Well so far this week he has been on lots of lovely walks, met the horses, been in the local pet store for his new harness fitting and the girls there adore him!! Been to the vets for his microchip and the vet nurses adored him too!! Also yesterday he waited outside the school gates with me and was very happy wagging his tail loving the attention and met several children. He has taken everything in his stride and we love him so much (also he sleeps in between myself and my husband snug as a bug!!)
Jake1.jpg
Jake 2.jpg
Jake 3.jpg
Jake 4.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely lovely update and photos thank you xxx :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif: 0093.gif
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

I saw Jake ( Jamie) going home with his family, so pleased to see him looking so settled :thanks.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”