Bailey (Bayley) Staffie DofB 2009 - 12th April 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Emily111

Re: Bayley Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Emily111 »

First time meeting Bayley and he was very friendly and excited to see me, he was a delight to take out didn't pull on the lead and was very easy to walk. After our walk we enjoyed some off lead time which Bayley loved.
Don't be put off by his age he's got so much energy and loves playing and chasing toys and balls.He takes treats so gently out your hand and has so much love to give.
Very lucky whoever gets chosen to adopt this gorgeous boy
xxlynne

Re: Bayley Staffie DofB 2009 Tonbridge Kent

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Carly & Dave with their children Aidan, Dylan and Jamie adopted dear Bayley today. Here is Carly, Adrian and Jamie delighted to find their dear new family member...
Bayleyhomed2.JPG
Bayleyhomed1.JPG
Liv500

Re: Bayley Staffie DofB 2009 Foster

Post by Liv500 »

Bayley has come to hang out with Rhianna, Tabs and I while he waits to find his forever home.

My friend very kindly gave me a lift to Tonbridge to pick him up on Saturday and we were all very very pleased to see each other. There was no need for gentle reintroductions, even growly old Rhianna was very pleased to see her old friend Bayley. He greeted me so enthusiastically it made my eyes leak.

This weekend we have been for a couple of walks and hung out. He settled in straight away, he has stayed at mine many times for babysitting and he seems relaxed and happy.

Yesterday I had already arranged for some of my friends to come over for roast. Bayley can get his knickers in a bit of a twist about people coming to the front door, but yesterday with my friends coming in he wasnt too bad at all. Of course he was excited but because theyre all pretty confident he calmed down quickly and was happy to sit on various laps and interact with everyone while we had roast. He isnt a scrounger (unlike Rhianna who is terrible!!!) and he behaved impeccably. There were 8 of us for Sunday lunch - when Bayley feels a bit overwhelmed he can take himself off to bed (my bed), but he wanted to be with everyone yesterday. And he certainly got a lot of attention.

Bayley slept very soundly last night.

Ive been walking the dogs separately as Rhiannas legs are not brilliant and she goes super slow now and then hitches a ride in her buggy, and thats a bit much with three dogs and Bayley on lead. We walked on Tooting Common and he was generally very good sniffing as he went. He can pull when he sees something chasable - like squirrels and pigeons but thats understandable.

Bayley took a particular liking to my friend Luke - he likes to play and so does Luke. Bayley is very puppyish in a lot of his behaviors when he is relaxed. He needs to learn a little self control sometimes - but he actually played nicely and when playtime was done he only needed telling a couple of times and he accepted he needed to stop.

Here are some photos of my little mate.

He is such a great dog - somebody will be very lucky to have him.
Bailey.jpg
Bailey2.jpg
Bailey3.jpg
Bailey4.jpg
Bailey5.jpg
Luella

Post by Luella »

Thank you so so much. I worry about this poor boy even though I have never met him. At least for now he is happy & secure & knows he is loved :goodjob.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh no, this poor dog, talk about pillar to post! Thank you Liv, for coming to the rescue, Bayley is so happy with you thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you for giving him a wonderful place to stay instead of going back to kennels :goodjob.gif: 0093.gif thumbs.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Liv you and your doggies and family are amazing thank you xxxx
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Thank you for your kind words :-)

If I won the lotto and could have three dogs Id adopt him in a heartbeat.

But just me and three staffies, working full time is not ideal, especially as my dog walker can't walk him she can only let him out for his wees. I just want to make him feel settled and secure while hes waiting for that perfect person.

In a chilled home with a garden, maybe another kind and gentle dog as a buddy I think Bayley would be happy and no bother at all.

Hes a dear boy.
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Bayley was seriously unimpressed about being got out of a cozy bed so early to walk before work.
And its freezing.
He needs rescuing from this cruelty to a home where he can get up later. Its borderline abuse.
Also I am having issues with finding a space in my bed - see photo. I am thinking of just taking the dog bed.
Bailey wake up.jpg
Bailey 7am.jpg
dogs bed.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Love your pics of him with your two girls they all look gorgeous together, thank you for looking after him, he looks a dear little soul. love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”