Rosie Boxer x AmBull DofB 12.09.13 Copthorne

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Rosie Boxer x AmBull DofB 12.09.13 Copthorne

Post by xxlynne » Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Current Status: Homed
Rosie28.JPG
Rosie's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Rosie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Rosie was in temp foster and then in Gatwick Kenns awaiting her new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Rosie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Rosie23.jpg
Rosie24.JPG
Rosie.JPG
Rosie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 16.05.17: Rosie had out done her time as a stray so we took her in as emergency.

Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Rosie Boxer x AmBull DofB 12.09.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Rosie is just beautiful. Met and took her for her first walk today. She has stolen my heart love4.gif welcome to RR Rosie, where you will be loved and cherished xx

anne

Post by anne » Wed May 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Rosie is a sweetheart. She was very nervous and unsure in her kennel this morning but slowly she came forward to befriend (with the help of cheese from Debbie) and I popped a harness on and off she went for a walk with Debbie, happier to be out and very happy to have little Duchess as her walking companion.

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Rosie love4.gif xx

Sarahk

Re: Rosie Boxer x AmBull DofB 12.09.13 Oxted Spay recovery

Post by Sarahk » Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Rosie is gorgeous love4.gif
Calm gentle loving girl thumbs.gif

Rosie was spayed today so she's not feeling 100% herself tonight but it doesn't change how adorable she is ! I've not been able to tempt her to eat anything so hopefully a good nights sleep and she'll enjoy breakfast instead. Rosie has been snoozing since we got home, well actually no, since we got in the car at the vets !!! Rosie tried sleeping sitting up on the passenger seat next to me resting her head on the door, she was so tired it worked quite well !!!

Snoozin'...
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG
IMG_5990.JPG
IMG_5991.JPG
IMG_5992.JPG
IMG_5993.JPG
Superlicious slobber chops !
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat May 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Rosie is proving herself to be rather fabulous love4.gif

Great overnight, slept on my bed and enjoyed her zzz zzz zzz's !

Showed herself to be housetrained too this morning :goodjob.gif:

Rosie enjoyed the morning sunshine when we got up and had her breakfast with cheese grated on top ! Her tum was still a bit upset from the anaesthetic so mixed with grass munching she was a little sick bless her - all outside in the garden and I think it was good for her tummy as she has perked up since then. Last night Rosie wasn't keen on the sofa but this morning she was pleased to join me thumbs.gif
IMG_6005.JPG
Just look at those kissable chops of hers, you really can't help yourself !
IMG_6006.JPG
IMG_6007.JPG
IMG_6008.JPG
IMG_6009.JPG
IMG_6010.JPG
IMG_6011.JPG
IMG_6013.JPG
IMG_6014.JPG
Rosie loves the sunny spots ! She's still quite sleepy as you can see but Debbie got a lovely waggy bottomed excited greeting when she popped over to sit with Rosie whilst I popped to an appointment for an hour :smiley-love014.gif:

Here's the pics that Debbie sent me...
IMG_6015.JPG
IMG_6016.JPG
IMG_6017.JPG
IMG_6018.JPG
Debbie also brought her some fresh chicken which Rosie also loved thumbs.gif
She's had a bit more since mixed with naturediet which has all stayed down so hoping her tum is feeling better :crossfingers.gif:

I got a fabulous happy greeting from Rosie when I got home love4.gif

Rosie is one lovely girl and some family is going to be very very lucky to have her as part of their family, I can't imagine she'll be with us long, I certainly hope not :crossfingers.gif:

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Rosie is such an adorable girl and is really coming out of herself with Sarah's loving care in a home environment love4.gif :thanks.gif: :havefun.gif: I was so pleased to be able to spend an hour or so this morning with Rosie (nice to see Sarah too ofcourse) and see what a super chilled, fun loving girl she is. Love this girl love4.gif xx

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat May 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Wowser, Rosie has let me cut the grass this afternoon in the garden ! Not many of my foster dogs are prepared to be friends with the lawnmower !
Rosie was curious at first and a few barks but i asked her to come away and she did ! Told her it was all ok and not to worry... and she didn't ! What a babe love4.gif

Rosie also does a wicked sit and paw, video to follow and we've had lots of garden fun with zoomies and fun with a toy - pics to follow, such a gentle gentle girl, can't fault her, she is 200% ADORABLE love4.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Time for some video fun blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]

Rosie and I have had a lovely day and watching her relax more and more is such a privilege - she's made me laugh lots as you can tell in the video and I hope she knows what a good girl she is given how often I tell her in the vids !!!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Heart fill with love.gif]

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat May 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Look how beautiful this girl is love4.gif
DSC05079.JPG
DSC05080.JPG
DSC05081.JPG
DSC05078.JPG
Loves too snoozle zzz zzz zzz
DSC05082.JPG
and explore ! Checking out the other seat in the lounge !
DSC05083.JPG
mylove.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”