Jake Staffie DOB Elderly Swindon Wilts

Dogs that have found their forever home
Precious2003

Re: Jake Staffie DOB Elderly Gatwick Kenns

Post by Precious2003 »

I have details from a wonderful charity (hope this is appropriate to post here but its just if finances are stopping someone (retired people only) applying to give this darling boy the home he so richly deserves). I recently was contacted by them on my FB page. Their name is Give a Dog a Bone. Their aim is to make the love of a pet more accessible and help some rescue animals in the process. Here's how They can pay the rehoming fee of any rescue animal and they can continue to support on a monthly basis with the cost of pet food if needs be.Give A Dog a Bone is a young charity supporting the over 60's to have benefit from the love of a rescue pet. Get in touch to see how they can help. Conact www.giveadogabone.net Email louise@giveadogabone.net /Tel 07969742858. Thank you (just thought it might help someone who could be just right but financially are being stopped to help darling Jake) Lots of love to him and you dear guys for helping him. xxxx
SaffBen

Post by SaffBen »

Can anyone tell me if Jake can live with other dogs please?

We have 4 lurchers/bull lurchers, all very friendly and easy going, they've welcomed many foster dogs.

Having just lost our staffy cross boy due to a pancreatic tumour, Jake is tugging at my heart!
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

What s wonderful idea , hope it helps handsome boy Jake find his forever home xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Reserved! Please, please, please. I was so upset to see Jake so distressed in kennels last week. Hopefully a sofa has your name on it Jake xxxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Oh they will be lucky people if only for a limited time, he took quite the fancy to my Peppermint.
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Everything crossed gorgeous boy angel13.gif] :crossfingers.gif: xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I took Jake out today to try and relieve some stress. He wasn't really interested in interacting in the paddock as he had a tennis ball and was a bit obsessed with it. This holding onto balls is from the kennel stress. When he dropped it to have a drink, I quickly made it disappear and then he became connected and snuggled in for cuddles and belly rubs. He was still stressed being near the kennel hype but he did manage to relax a bit. Jake is such a lovely boy, just needs peace and quiet. I told him hopefully just one more sleep darling boy :goodluck.gif: love4.gif hated leaving him today but I do hope, in the best possible way, that I never see you again xxxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was a tough decision to make today for Jake as I stopped to say hello, hold onto his tennis ball or take a sausage 0002.gif] The tennis ball lost!!

:goodluck.gif: with your meeting tomorrow little man. Everything crossed for you. :crossfingers.gif: xx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Good luck jake :goodluck.gif:
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Lynne will share all shortly....... thumbs.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”