Bosco Staffie DofB 02.16 Devon

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Bosco Staffie DofB 02.16 Devon

Post by xxlynne » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 am

Current Status: Homed
Bosco51.JPG
Bosco's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bosco is neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Bosco came into our Rescue on the 27th April 17 and is boarding kennels in Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bosco's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Bosco94.JPG
Boscoe80.jpg
Bosco's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 19.04.17 Hiya Lynne, I am on the scrounge again as our kennels are full, but on the plus side they are all lovely dogs! I will send you a few of the ones that have waited longest, if you want to see the full list let me know. Hope you can help xx All above neutered and chipped, some might be 1st vacc'd I'd need to check. Thanks for reading Lynne West Wales L xx
21.04.17 Sorry to be a pain but was wondering if you can help with any? X L
Bosco.jpg
Bosco1.jpg
We agreed to take 3 Fab, thanks Lynne. I know I have another 8 coming in tomorrow it's getting bloody desperate and no let up. Xx L

Bosco, lovely Staffie male, I have had him out with other dogs and he is playful, no aggression though but does get in their faces. Loves people and has no other issues.

Chapmania

Re: Bosco Staffie DifB TBAss West Wales comes 27th

Post by Chapmania » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:52 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Bosco love4.gif xx

anne

Post by anne » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Boscoe is a bundle of wriggly, enthusiastic puppy. Getting his harness on was a dance exercise because he was so wriggly! Once out he is a good boy on the lead, very tuned in and connected with lots of eye contact but his enthusiasm gets him into a pickle sometimes. At the first stile on the bridge, he went under, then back over and while I was sorting the leads out which were now wrapped around the stile, he slipped off the edge of the bridge into the brambles, where he proceeded to get himself wrapped up in the leads which were now untangled from the stile. What a pickle. He came out covered in dust and bits of leaves, shook himself, jumped over the stile and was ready to carry on. We had a great walk, he loved being out, investigating all the smells, watching birds and squirrels and enjoying the attention from me. Back in the kennel I sat down and he calmed down and snuggled in for cuddles. What an absolute sweetheart, ready and waiting to learn and use his brain. He will be a fun boy to teach and to watch him learn and develop into a smashing, fun dog.
DSCF8335.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8344.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8346.jpgboscoe.jpg

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Bosco is winning hearts of all he meets love4.gif
DSC04291.JPG
DSC04293.JPG
DSC04290.JPG
DSC04294.JPG
DSC04298.JPG
DSC04300.JPG
Gorgeous xxx
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

RosC

Post by RosC » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

I was lucky to walk Bosco today. He is a really lovely little boy, smaller than I expected but SO very pleased to see me! He was very good to walk and very responsive to his name. Although he did not pull on the lead we did appear to be on a mission on our walk and he didn't spend much time sniffing around but was eager to get on and keep moving.
Such a playful little boy - a real sweetie love4.gif

anne

Re: Bosco Staffie DifB 06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Mon May 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Bosco is just adorable. He is small, fluffy, cuddly, happy, fun and super, super cute. We spent as much time sitting cuddling this morning as we did walking!
DSCF8415.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8418.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8420.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8422.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8423.jpgboscoe.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Bosco continues to be the most delightful, fun, happy little chap to spend time with. After a lovely walk this morning, I gave Bosco some off lead time in the paddock. At first he was delighted to run around, enjoyed chasing a ball, and giving it back (in his own time thumbs.gif ) That was until he found a bone. His interest was then only for his treasure which he lay down with to it give a good old chew. Bosco is unbelievably sweet and cute.
DSCF8468.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8469.jpgboscoe.jpg
DSCF8471.jpgboscoe.jpg

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Walked this fab boy on Friday, he's such a sweetheart! He obviously loves people and very much appreciated a cuddle and a belly rub (giving his thanks with lots of tail wagging and kisses!). Such a cute fellow, he seemed to enjoy his walk and happily investigated everything along the way. He's a lovely puppy and will make someone a fantastic friend for life.
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
I also post photos of the RR dogs on my instagram @rad_nat :)

anne

Post by anne » Mon May 22, 2017 5:10 pm

What's not to love about a soft, fluffy staffie! Bosco is a little sweetheart. He loves cuddles and is a delight on his walks.
DSCF8680.jpgbosco.jpg
DSCF8682.jpgbosco.jpg

anne

Post by anne » Wed May 24, 2017 4:10 pm

Little Bosco walked with Louise this morning accompanied by Sandy and I. He would have dearly loved to play with Sandy but he is such a good boy and just happily got on with his walk. Here he is looking at Sandy, hoping she might play with him. Bless!
DSCF8691.jpgbosco.jpg
DSCF8695.jpgbosco.jpg
DSCF8697.jpgbosco.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”