Dodger Staffie DofB 28.10.13 Aberdare Wales

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Ljo8ullivan

Re: Dodger Staffie DofB 28.10.13 Aberdare Wales

Post by Ljo8ullivan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello everyone, as you can see I am loving life, now that lambing is over I can finally go and walk in the field behind my home, in a few weeks I might even go off lead there, I was a bit excited when I saw the ducks on the pond, and even more excited when I saw a sheep and lambs but Lisa told me to leave them alone and walk forward and I did, lots to learn yet! Last Friday I went to the Welsh dog whisperer Colin Jones for the morning and played for nearly 4 hours with about 20 other dogs I loved it! I was so filthy you couldn’t tell my harness and collar was red and Lisa learnt she needed to bring me in the van not the car! I had a warm shower when I got home and felt great. I’m going to go once a week now and go to a distraction class. As you know I like chewing and have list lots of toys since I’ve been here but Lisa’s friend Alison bought me this tree root that I love to try and chew and carry. I’ve had loads of walks, in all different places and been to the beach a few times. I’m barking less as I’m starting to feel safe and know that when Lisa and Phil go out that they will be back and that when I go in the car I’m going to do something great and go back home too! It’s great fun! Lisa has told me I’m going to Cornwall on holidays soon, I wonder what will happen there! Send you more updates soon Dodger xx

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 am

What a brilliant update. It sounds like Dodger is going to have the dream life he deserves. I love the photo collage too, wonderful pictures all! :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: thumbs.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:04 am

Dodger is still having an amazing life with his doting mum and dad.
dodger walks.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”