Dodger Staffie DofB 28.10.13 Aberdare Wales

Dogs that have found their forever home
Nurse Flo

Re: Dodger Staffie DofB 28.10.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo »

Dodger the Dreamboat!
Met this little smasher for the first time today and he made me smile the whole time we were together.
He's a proper little Happy Staffie who ambled along at a nice pace on a loose lead and was a pleasure to walk.
Lovely markings and a lovely nature - whats not to love?
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

What a joy to walk this boy. These dogs are so amazing. They don't know you, yet they treat you like a long lost friend. I hope we can spend some time walking him with other dogs, as I can't help thinking he could be great with a doggy pal. He barked at another dog, but seemed more frustrated than anything. He barked at the cows too, but seemed more afraid than anything. He walks so nicely, with hardly any pulling. Really can't fault him.
GailW

Post by GailW »

Dodger 2.jpg
Dodger1.jpg
I was thoroughly spoilt this weekend as I had the privilege of having lots of Dodger time. A favourite of mine, he's a gorgeous boy, easy to walk and a really fun and happy character. He loves a wee cuddle during our walks & will roll over onto his back for a proper belly rub. I really love this boy & would be over the moon if somebody came forward to offer him a chance to live a normal life in a loving and safe home.
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

The playful Dodger,
I've walked this delightful boy the last 3 days and what a calm happy chap he is. We encountered other dogs, cyclists even motorbikes and with confident reassurance Dodger walked happily by smiling as he goes. He's an affectionate young boy who will thrive within a home and family to call his own.
Yvesboz

Re: Dodger Staffie DofB 28.10.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Yvesboz »

What a gem! Met dodger today, he was very happy to go out. He has such a nice bubbly personality. He is very responsive to you and look back often to make sure you are OK. Love his markings, Dodger is going to be very popular at Gatwick.
Such a sweetie.
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Steve A

Post by Steve A »

Took Dodger out last Wednesday (21st) received a friendly greeting and although clearly excited at the prospect of a walk he was easy to harness in fact he almost did it for me. Once out settled into a nice pace, no lead grabbing or pulling a really easy walk interspersed with occasional roll overs in the grass (him not me). An affectionate easy going lad. Steve
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Out with Dodger today.

Pass the initial excitement going out of the kennels, Dodger was very affectionate and really want to please you at all time, very responsive.
A peaceful and enjoyable walk.
IMG_0681.JPG
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

My first time walking with Dodger this morning and it seems like I have been missing out! Dodger was fun and happy and responsive. He walked with a loose lead, stopping to sniff here and there and look up and check with me all was OK. He did lots of rolling in the grass, had a paddle in the stream and just thoroughly enjoyed the whole walk.
DSCF9314.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9316.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9317.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9322.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9323.jpgdodger.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I had a lovely gentle relaxed walk with Dodger this afternoon. We just ambled along, Dodger easy on the lead and happy to take his time and just stop and sniff and generally chill out. He spent plenty of time rolling and wriggling about in the long grass. I couldn't decide which photos I liked the best of this handsome boy so here are all of them......
DSCF9351.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9352.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9353.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9354.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9355.jpgdodger.jpg
DSCF9356.jpgdodger.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Enter the magnificent 3... Dodger, Lenny & Billy ......... or was that Becca, Beth & Eddie all proud Staffie owners having a walk today with our trio

Enter Barry
Enter Barry
Becca with Dodger and Lenny
Becca with Dodger and Lenny
15.07.17 019.JPG
15.07.17 020.JPG
15.07.17 021.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”