Flint JRT DofB 2013 Ottershaw Surrey

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Polpat

Re: Flint JRT DofB 2013 Ottershaw Surrey

Post by Polpat » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Oh Flint, you are SO funny!! What a wonderful character you are and quite right as always - being a terrier after all, of course, you are always right thumbs.gif

Fran

Post by Fran » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:03 pm

What a lovely update. That poor bottle of wine 0002.gif]

neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 am

I've had a very busy time this week. Auntie Charlotte flew in from America on Sunday and then Auntie Liz arrived from Alderney on Monday. I really like Auntie Charlotte (and not just because she brings me chicken sticks - although that does help). I am less sure about Auntie Liz. I don't mean that I don't like her but she seems to be a bit wary of me. Maybe it's because I nipped her knee last year.
I didn't bite anyone this week. In fact I was the perfect host, even if I say so myself.
Dad went to Wales on Tuesday and didn't get back until Wednesday evening. I did miss him but didn't want him to feel guilty so didn't make a big squeaking fuss when he came home. Dad said Wales was nice. It would be of course. It's where I come from.
On Tuesday evening, Mum and my aunties went out for dinner and left me at home. I would have liked to go with them but I was very grown up and went to sleep on Auntie Liz's bed until they came home. Then I made a big squeaking fuss. It don't think it made them feel guilty.
My visitors left on Wednesday. Auntie Charlotte is coming back next week. But it's just me and Mum and Dad for the present.
I have to sign off now and go and bark at the window cleaner.

neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:36 am

Auntie Charlotte flew in from Australia this morning. She arrived very early in the morning. When I heard her come in the door, I leapt out of bed and rushed downstairs to welcome her. Because it was only half past six, I didn't bark or squeak. I just wagged my tail.
This is the second time she has visited since I last updated my blog. She came from Northamptonshire about 2 weeks ago and then went to Australia on Sunday before last. While she was in Perth, I had my quarterly wormer and defleaing. I am now a flea free Flint (It's funny when Mum and Dad try to say that after they've had a glass of wine).
The only other thing is that there is a new puppy in Ottershaw Park. He belongs to the lady and gentleman who have that noisy little Jack Russell, Jazz. He is called Thomas. But as it's after the man who won the Tour de France, I call him G. His mum says he looks like a tan cow pat. I agree.

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Flint - you truly are an amazing blog writer. You make me laugh so much. You have a talent. I really love reading all about your antics and your humans. So glad you didn't bite anyone last time!! How is the new dog doing (the one that looks like a tan cow pat!!) 0002.gif] Cannot wait to read your next one. Hope your humans are keeping a log of all these so when its printed you are even more famous!! Hugs galore xx

Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 am

Last week, we went for a short holiday in South Oxfordshire. We stayed at a super pub called The Trout at Tadpole Bridge. It is beside a bridge over the river Thames. It had a wood burning stove, at one end of the bar, with a sheepskin rug in front of it. There were leather armchairs and a settee round it. Mum sat on a chair, Dad sat on the settee and I lay on the rug. It was my special place.
There was a nice lady called Katie. She was one of the staff and she would tickle my tummy as I lay on my rug. I really like the Trout.
On one day, we went to Lechlade and walked to St John's lock and along the Thames path back to Lechlade. It was sunny and I enjoyed it.
We then went to the Vale of the White Horse and up to Uffington Castle, which is beside the White Horse and is even older than Mum and Dad (I think). I had a great time running around at the end of my lead, jumping into and out of the defensive ditch and bounding over the grass tussocks.
Mum says she'll take me back to the Trout next spring and we'll walk a proper stretch of the Thames path. Dad will drive us to the start point and collect us at the end and take us back to the pub. I think that will be fun.

Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 am

Last week, we went for a short holiday in South Oxfordshire. We stayed at a super pub called The Trout at Tadpole Bridge. It is beside a bridge over the river Thames. It had a wood burning stove, at one end of the bar, with a sheepskin rug in front of it. There were leather armchairs and a settee round it. Mum sat on a chair, Dad sat on the settee and I lay on the rug. It was my special place.
There was a nice lady called Katie. She was one of the staff and she would tickle my tummy as I lay on my rug. I really like the Trout.
On one day, we went to Lechlade and walked to St John's lock and along the Thames path back to Lechlade. It was sunny and I enjoyed it.
We then went to the Vale of the White Horse and up to Uffington Castle, which is beside the White Horse and is even older than Mum and Dad (I think). I had a great time running around at the end of my lead, jumping into and out of the defensive ditch and bounding over the grass tussocks.
Mum says she'll take me back to the Trout next spring and we'll walk a proper stretch of the Thames path. Dad will drive us to the start point and collect us at the end and take us back to the pub. I think that will be fun.

neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am

Sorry ! My finger twitched.
I'll post a picture of me on the rug later.

Polpat

Post by Polpat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:20 pm

You have lots of interesting trips Flint, to keep you busy! Lucky you, sounds like you are having lots of fun and keeping all your servants in order - just as it should be thumbs.gif

Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:22 pm

rps20181016_142451_314.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”