Flint JRT DofB 2013 - 26th February 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Neilmarion

Re: Flint JRT DofB 2013 Ottershaw Surrey

Post by Neilmarion »

rps20171126_104710_124.jpg
This is me enjoying my stay in Bobtail cottage at the Kings Arms near Badminton where I stayed with Mum and Dad for Mum's birthday last week.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Lets face it Flint.....you dont really do suffering do you???! thumbs.gif
Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion »

When I was out with Mum and Dad the other day, we met 3 big, big dogs. Dad said they were Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
I snarled and barked at them and the man said I was a brave little dog. Mum and Dad said I was a stupid little dog.
Harrumph, I was only protecting them!
Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion »

rps20171225_111417.jpg
rps20171225_111252_887.jpg
A very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all my friends at Horley, Sunningdale and around the world.
This is me with my friend Captain, the pug, Bazza and Marihen, the chickens, and Charles and Fiona, the whippets.
I thought you might also like to see me resting before helping with Christmas. [0131.gif] snowwave.gif ball2.gif
Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion »

rps20180117_113122_367.jpg
Happy New Year everybody. Sorry to have been offline for so long but there's not been a lot happening around here since Christmas.
I have had a couple of pub lunches. On Saturday 6th, I went to the Barleymow and met a lady called Andrea, a farrier called Geoff and Auntie Ze, Mum and Dad. Apparently, they all used to help with Mum and Dad's horses and this was a late Christmas get together. Everyone was very nice to me (as was only right and proper).
Last Friday, I went with Mum and Dad to the Sun in Chobham, which I like because it has a carpet. This is me tucked up cosily under the table.
I'll be back in touch if anything interesting happens.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Ha Ha - lovely to hear from you Flint! I love to hear about your exploits and it sounds like you are getting about lots and being very sociable. I am a frequent visitor to The Sun in Chobham so hope to see you there one day?!
Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion »

Hello everyone. I thought it was time for me to update my blog.
Life has been pretty humdrum over the last few weeks, but yesterday I went down to Beechdown for the first time this year. It was very wet and cold and I got really muddy on my walk. Mum saw I was cold and wet and mucky, so put me back in the car to recover, rather than stand outside to watch the horses. It was just as well I was safely in my car as one of the horses lost its rider and ran loose up the gallops. I could have been hurt!
Things are looking up, though. I am going to lunch at the Sun in Chobham on Wednesday, which will be nice. Then, Auntie Charlotte is coming from Virginia at the end of the month and, in March, we are all going back to Bobtail Cottage in Didmarton for a few days. I am really looking forward to seeing Auntie Charlotte and going to the Kings Arms again.
I'll stop now, as I've just got back from taking Mum and Dad for our long Sunday walk round the village. It was lovely in the sunshine and I enjoyed protecting them from a hairy Jack Russell (twice), a mastiff called Mabel and a labrador. But I am a bit tired and will have a little nap now.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Aaaaaaaw Flint - you are having a fabulous life.......and sounds like you maybe are a tad spoilt - rightly so for such a fabulous young man. Xx
Neilmarion

Post by Neilmarion »

It's horrible and wet this morning. The BBC forecast said it was dry but I got soaked on my walk. I don't like the BBC. I've decided to stay indoors and write my blog.
We did go to the Sun in Chobham the Wednesday before last. Mum tied me to her chair and while she and Dad were chattering managed to wriggle out of my harness and collar. Mum was really surprised when I came out from under the table, with no clothes on, and started to follow a lady on her way to the loo. Unfortunately, Dad caught me and Mum put my collar and harness back, so my little adventure was short lived. I do still like going out to pubs for lunch, though.
Most of the rest of the time, I've been watching the winter Olympics on television. Some of the events are very exciting and I jump off the settee and bark encouragement. Mum and Dad thought I didn't bark very much when I came to stay. They know better now!
Bye.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Bless him - give him a hug from me please.xx.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”