Dexter (Hector) Staffie DofB 22.10.13 Clanfield Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
FranB

Re: Hector Staffie DofB 22.10.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by FranB »

9F099D24-0E40-4E71-B4EC-C807D3BE080F.jpeg
B57633D5-ADFE-46A2-81DF-16DEB3ADDF57.jpeg
5EC6E866-D900-4021-98C7-EC143E0DCF17.jpeg
Lovely run with Hector today. He is brilliant at canicross and just loves it. He was perfectly behaved once again, a darling. We had a nice paddle in the water and after a gallop round the park, explored the sand dunes. Met several dogs and people with no reaction. He was very chilled thumbs.gif
As you can see, Hector is a very handsome little dude love4.gif
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Hector had a great adventure today (with my parents too - he was very excited at first but then chilled out nicely)! He contines to love the car - either for where it’s going or the chance for a nice snooze. We had a drink in a cafe where he demonstrated his excellent manners even if he did let off the odd bit of wind 0002.gif] ! As always he wasn’t any trouble on his walk and he’s funny when he checks in to make sure everyone is still together. It’s awful taking him back to the kennels his big brown eyes come out and he tries not to get out of the car smiley-sad010.gif . Come on forever home one young, bouncy (but very manageable), happy staffie waiting! :smiley-chores002.gif:
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Picture included below:

image1.jpeg
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

He is indeed and he’s super soft! He’s not been cat tested yet but it has been talked about as he is excellent with our dog friendly g. piggies (even when they do bang about and wake him up!). Do drop the RR coordination team a message and they’ll definitely be able to help: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/forms/r ... tact-form/
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely run with Hector today, as usual he didn’t put a paw wrong and was delighted to run round the park. We passed several dogs which he ignored and he was very good walking to heel when I asked him to. He is such a sweet personality, I love taking him out. love4.gif
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Another fantastic foster weekend with the Hector! In Hector’s eyes things didn’t get off to his usual fun start as he had a bath but boy was he good, he even seemed to enjoy himself initially ... he was a bit wriggly but once rinsed had lots of fun with his towel! He smelt lovely no more kennel whiff!

On that note we went to the pub where Hector was a dream people were commenting on him, some of the staff didn’t even know he was there until they saw his little black paws. Hector doesn’t like to be alone (he’s a bit of a wozz in the dark!) and unfortunately we don’t have a door on our kitchen so he sleeps at the bottom of the bed/ on the duvet! (Hector win!). He would soon learn to stay downstairs but since it’s a foster weekend he’s allowed a few treats! We then had lots of long walks in the autumn sunshine and lots of play time too!

So here’s a little (well slightly long) summary of Hector: can be fizzed but it’s nothing a little bit of fizz management doesn’t sort, he’s great with people (including children who sometimes say hello), great with our small furries, ignores or says polite hello to all dogs (even the angry ones), knows the basics and a bit more including “find your ball”, likes to play, doesn’t pull, knows what’s is and what isn’t his, loves walks and will just keep going, equally happy snuggling on sofa, always stays on the floor when we eat and he even adores the car! We could keep going ....

Please don’t overlook Hector he’s a ready made super soft black staffie ball waiting for his forever sofa! Just look at those big black eyes! They get even bigger when we have to take him back smiley-sad010.gif

5689AE22-87C1-4F44-BB91-CD6B77369FC7.jpeg

7AC364E6-0023-41B8-A8EF-EE0015769785.jpeg

66E99AEB-5736-40DA-94F3-52D4F616C8D0.jpeg

F683EE5D-F1EA-415B-8776-948C0779F334.jpeg
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Oh he’s just so gorgeous! love4.gif Thank you SO much for giving him a break from kennel life and showing what a lovely boy he is :thanks.gif:
John

Post by John »

I met Hector this morning. What an affectionate boy he is! I received a great welcome in his kennel (excited kisses). Cant fault this dog. He is inquisitive, responsive, doesnt pull much and a friendly boy.Oh and i love the way he pins his ears back when out. Our walk today was a real delight.

2017_111713_4430_004.jpg

2017_111713_4401_356.jpg

2017_111713_4343_987.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

0093.gif Hector is a great guy, nice photos. I'm glad he was in foster recently too that's great to see.
bethanywaltham

Post by bethanywaltham »

Hector 2_opt.jpg
Hector 3_opt.jpg
Hector 4_opt.jpg
Hector 5_opt.jpg
Hector 1_opt.jpg
I have walked Hector loads of times and he is such a lovely little boy! Very friendly and loves a good fuss. Great to walk, doesn't pull and listens when you talk to him. He is also absolutely gorgeous and has a face that is very hard to resist! This handsome boy has the cutest smile ever and is a great companion for a long walk. He is very focused when walking and walks at a good pace and I always thoroughly enjoy walking him!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”