Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Ascot Berks

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Ascot Berks

Post by Elliesmum »

So glad she has found her home. Be patient, she will settle more and more. Everything must be so exciting for her. :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news, so pleased that Betzy is settling in well. :thanks.gif: Be happy Betzy love4.gif xx
BetzyTony

Post by BetzyTony »

image.jpeg
Betzy is feeling more at home and has set herself up as guard dog - when she's not just making the most of the sunshine. She's put on a couple of pounds which I think is also a sign of contentment, she was slightly underweight. We had a first short canicross training session and she's either done it before or is a natural, trotting away happily in front. All the local places of interest have been logged - "That's where I saw the squirrel", "That's where that cat lives", "Ooh! The pond with the ducks!" :biggrin.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely pic of a lovely girl :thanks.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

She`s looking great, shiny and contented, and she did like to keenly watch the geese on the lake on our walks!
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

The absolute picture of contentment! :goodjob.gif:

Thank you!
mylove.gif
JenG

Post by JenG »

Wonderful to see her so relaxed. She is actually a seasoned canicrosser, and holds the record for the fastest dog around the guildford kennels canicross circuit with our volunteer CatB! Xx
BetzyTony

Post by BetzyTony »

I gave Betzy a cream carton to lick out and she used her paw to keep it steady while licking every last molecule, so much smarter than our last dog who noisily chased anything round the kitchen floor as he tried to lick it!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

This is lovely to see. Love her collar too. Is she losing her kennel hoarseness?
BetzyTony

Post by BetzyTony »

I don't remember any hoarseness, but she's certainly more vocal than she was at first and barks loudly when anyone comes to the door. She walks so much better on lead now so I rarely hear the noise she used to make when she was desperately pulling against the harness. Recall training is showing some progress (I'm walking her on a 10m lead) though it's still impossible to get her attention when she's excited. She's currently fast asleep under my desk as I'm typing this, around the house she has been as good as gold ever since she came from the kennels.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”