Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Ascot Berks

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Chrissy M

Re: Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Betzy is without a doubt the leader of the gang !

Today we walked with Arthur and Helen and Beanie with Ali..little Betzy always wanted to be out in front, when behind she pulls to catch up, although she is such a slight dog, her pulling you actually hardly notice, very manageable.

I think she would love a good race around off lead, but of course this is not possible out and about.
We met 3 off lead dogs, luckily they were well behaved as the owner could not get two of them to come back to her, to put a lead on.

Slightly worrying but all passed off without incident which was lucky as we were on a very narrow woody path, I did protect Betzy from the dogs though as she was in front,and made sure they didn't get to the other two, just in case, until the owner caught up and put them on a lead.Better safe than sorry as I did not know these dogs.
betzy and friends.gif
Betzy and friends Arthur and Beanie

pits

Re: Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Here's some photos of Betzy while she went for a walk earlier today. She was very happy to be going for a walk and to explore a bit.
DSC_9539.jpg
Excited
DSC_9551.jpg
"What's that over there?"
DSC_9537.jpg
"And over there?"
DSC_9549.jpg
She seemed quite overjoyed to be going for a walk
DSC_9545.jpg
walking
DSC_9541.jpg
yippee!

JenG

Post by JenG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Well today lovely girl Betzy helped new Walker Julia to have her first induction. Betzy is a total sweetheart and was eager to get going today. We walked with Maisie, and Betty soon learned that she had met her match, as Maisie, like her loves to be the leader!

Betzy soon accepted when Maisie was in front and had a great walk. She clearly would love to be close to other dogs, what a sociable girl!

Back at the kennels we had a lovely cuddle and she took treats gently before settling down in her bed. A real darling, who will make someone a fabulous friend!
IMG_0376.JPG
Enjoying a stroke from Julia

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:17 am

Ah I just know Betzy would have wowed Julia for her induction..she is such an easy and sweet natured furry......hugs and kisses for you Betzy...I so hope you find your home soon xxx love4.gif

andyrols

Post by andyrols » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 pm

I took Betzy out for the 1st time today. She was very easy in her run and quickly ready to take out. We had to wait behind others as the gate was unlocked but Betzy wasn't at all bothered by the barking.
We were out for almost an hour without incident but I got the feeling that a little time in the paddock might be appreciated and it was! Lots of running and she really enjoyed being able to run free although was always looking to communicate.
She's a lovely, easy girl to walk and very bright. Look forward to seeing her again soon.

CatB

Post by CatB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 am

Betzy is such a sweet girl! She enjoyed the sunshine yesterday and was busy taking in all the sights and smells. She is lovely, she enjoyed a fuss and a cuddle, she's easy to harness, easy to walk on the lead, passed dogs without interest on a narrow path, responds to her name. An absolute pleasure to take out.
20170213_104136_opt.jpg
Smiling in the sunshine.
20170213_104555_opt.jpg
Enjoying the view from the bridge.

jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 am

I had a lovely walk with gentle Bezty. This was my first time meeting her, she greeted me in her kennel with great enthusiasm. She was easy to harness, and walked beautifully past her kennel friends down the run. Betzy was very keen to go exploring the country side, loved taking in all the sights and sounds around her. We were out for over an hour and on our return back to kennels I thought she was still so full of beans! :dog_running-186.gif: I wasn't wrong, we checked to see if the paddock was free and it was. We had the use of both paddocks so I let her off her lead. I definitely saw a different Betzy! She's like a rocket so full of life and boy can she run! 0028.gif What a delightful young lady she is we had so much fun chasing each other! I returned a tongue hanging out, smiling gorgeous worn out Betzy to her kennel. She's one special girl, who would really bring joy to that special family who would love her! love4.gif

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Good to know little Betzy had a long walk and paddock play as well ! Lovely girl......she would be such a lovely companion in a home...everything crossed for your sweetie pops xXx love4.gif

AlisonC

Post by AlisonC » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Lots of us Guildford walkers are getting lucky meeting the very lovely Betsy. She is one of the easiest dogs I've ever harnessed and is so gleeful to be out and about . She really is a busy bee with a zest for life which is so lovely to see and makes you smile . Hopefully she willl get out on a canicross soon as I feel she would be a complete natural and would love to stretch her legs.
She gives a feel good factor and would be a boost of love and fun to some lucky family love4.gif
IMG_2304.JPG
On the move
IMG_2303.JPG
Lovely girl
IMG_2302.JPG
Taking it all in

LindaS

Post by LindaS » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Betzy reminds me of a younger Heidi, she loves her walks and would be great on long walks or canicross. We walked with Codi (walked by Mandy). Betzy was leading and makes a lot of noises on her walk at one point I thought I heard a baby bird in the tree - Mandy pointed out it was Betzy!

Codi and Betzy got on very well together, there was quite a few adoring looks being exchanged.
Betzy 1.JPG
Betzy being coy and even though Codi is a bit blurred, you can still see him smiling
Betzy is a very lovely girl
Betzy 2.JPG

pits

Post by pits » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm

I took Betzy out for a walk earlier. She was full of life and clearly enjoyed being out in the world and being able to explore. Here's some pics:
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg

mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

My first walk with Betzy on Saturday, what a lovely girl she is, very excited to see you and so happy to be going out for a walk in the beautiful sunshine. We walked up to Loseley lake, she was very interested by all the geese comings and goings! I did take a pic but it came out as a close up of her nostrils so not good for posting! When we got back I gave her some fresh bedding and when I left she was laying in her bed enjoying her dental chew bless her. love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”