Dogs that have found their forever home
lucyloo

Re: Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

A little time out for Betzy
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Betzy is a little sweetheart, when I went to get her today she actually cuddled right into me, giving me a proper full on hug!
She loves her walks and is keen to get going for a while, she does make some funny throaty noises on her walks but this does not bother her in any way, I always offer her a fresh drink but she never takes it!
Betzy has such a happy personality and enthusiasm for life, she`s a cutie! love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Serious face!
Serious face!
Betzy is such a lovely girl, so calm and gentle when harnessing, she loves her walks and is always keen to be on the move, we had a lovely walk to the lake at Loseley today, she was very well behaved but a bit too keen on trying to investigate the local wildlife!
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

A little bit of Betzy... angel13.gif]
CatB

Post by CatB »

Betzy is SO sweet. I love taking her out, she's an absolute pleasure. I sat on the grass and made time for some fussing and in typical staffie fashion she enjoyed a cuddle and a kiss! We had a great canicross jog/walk, she does pull on the lead a little but she is ever so small and manageable. She passed other dogs well and generally just enjoyed being out, looking out for wildlife and enjoying the good weather. Someone is really missing out, the ones a little gem!
20170527_122529_opt.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Betzy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Ascot Berks

Post by xxlynne »

Rose & Tony stepped forwards for Betzy today. Betzy will settle given tome but I'm just so sure she be soo excited to be in a home setting...and with her family at last. Thank you!

Our gratitude to Adam & Team who saved Betzy and to Helen who offered her weekend fosters...and her friends at the kennels who m,ade her time in Rescue enjoyable.
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Brilliant ! Betzy is young and was very bored in kennels ! so happy this lovely girl has a home at last....I really enjoyed my walks with her ! xXx Heart fill with love.gif] Thank you ! blob6.gif]
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Betzy wouldn't look at me for love nor money, she had her eyes on the prize - her car ride home! She's got a life of cuddles with Rose and park runs around the racecourse with Tony to look forward to! Really lovely companionship home.
Betsy home.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Saw Betzy setting off today, she looked so happy sitting with her new mum in the back seat, good luck lovely Betzy. woo.gif]
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

Yay !! Have a fantastic life with your new family lovely Betzy xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”