Camilla Staffie x DofB 2014 Ascot

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Camilla Staffie x DofB 2014 Ascot

Post by xxlynne » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:19 am

Current Status: Homed
Camilla83.JPG
Camilla needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Camilla was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Camilla's life. Camilla is now spayed, chipped, claws clipped and fully vaccinated. She has had a neglectful live and been bred and bred from so Sad. Camillia bleed a lot during the operation so remained in our vets overnight. We gave her a panacur treatment course which does eradicate it, and an eye lid operation to correct entropion irritation to her eye. Camilla was in foster near Ascot

Visit Camilla's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Camilla80.JPG
Camilla84.JPG
Camilla's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours

jules

Re: Camilla Staffie x Lab. DofB 2014 Vets over night

Post by jules » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Poor thing and hope for a good recovery soon. RR has her all wrapped up and will help build her a good and safe life. Thank you Lynne. :welcome.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:

xxlynne

Re: Camilla Staffie x Lab. DofB 2014 Emergency Kennel Surrey

Post by xxlynne » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Camilla is picking up we have got her a quiet special kennel for 4 days for her to recover in. Enjoying her food and lots of fuss

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 pm

So pleased she is doing ok, have been thinking about her.
Get well and strong soon Camilla :smiley-gen132.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Poor little Camilla. Wishing you a speedy recovery sweetheart. Safe now within our loving family. Kiss of love.gif mylove.gif xxxxx

xxlynne

Re: Camilla Staffie x Lab. DofB 2014 Sunninghill W/E foster

Post by xxlynne » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Sorry still don't have very good pictures of Camilla but here is a video of her playing with Jerry this morning. Camilla then travelled to Ascot and is staying with Rachel for a sleepover. Everyone stops to meet her and ofcourse you have to explain she has just come into Rescue and has obviously been used as a breeding bitch. Rachel is going to give her exposure and take her out and about so she can bring to see what a new start and what promise a new life can offer her. Thank you Rachel

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Lovely to meet the gorgeous Camilla very briefly this morning, what a sweet girl, lovely to see her being a 'normal' dog with Jerry
Linz x

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Camilla came to visit me for a couple of hours today, she enjoyed my garden, bless her, she was scared of the stairs so rather than her resting in my study (upstairs) whilst i worked I brought my work down to the lounge so she could wander in and out to the garden as she liked whilst I sat on the sofa with my laptop !
Bless her again, she really didn't want to jump onto the sofa either, but finally with plenty of treats, Camilla LOVES treats !!!, she did jump up and then got comfy and drifted innto sweet dream land zzz zzzzz zzzzzz :D

Timid girl but I soon got kisses, she's very submissive and rolls onto her back for tummy tickles, lovely girl who we can help come out of her shell and build her confidence, absolute sweetheart love4.gif

Here's a few, more pics to come later ...
DSC00483.JPG
DSC00480.JPG
DSC00484.JPG

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:20 pm

I had the gorgeous Camilla this weekend, loves her food and walks so much and just happy to get lots of attention. She was so good with other dogs we met, and loved playing in the garden with a tennis ball. She is very submissive but I could see after a day she was starting to come out of her shell and feel more relaxed. ❤️

Sarahk

Re: Camilla Staffie x Lab. DofB 2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:48 pm

Here's some more pics of the gorgeous Camilla from her brief visit today...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It was lovely to see her enjoying the toys, pretty gentle with them, more a suck of them rather than a chew !
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And then she learned about how to get treats out the Kong (I did make it very easy for her !!!)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This was my trick to get her on the sofa... Spot the small treat on back of sofa ! There were quite a few of them and the temptation got just too much for her !!! I tried similar on the stairs but couldn't get her to more than about the fifth stair :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
At last on the sofa and then enjoyed a rest and relax and some shut eye thumbs.gif
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So pleased she got some rest, but before we knew it it was time for her to jump back in Lynne's dog mobile and head back to the kennels for tea :D

Camilla is a truly lovely girl, who I think will thrive with the help of our lovely volunteers :D

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”