Buddy (Pedro) Crossbreed DofB 2013 Blindley Heath

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Buddy (Pedro) Crossbreed DofB 2013 Blindley Heath

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Pedro.jpg
Pedro needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Pedro was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Pedro is neutered and chipped. We are just starting a course of vaccinations and getting going as Pedro has waited nearly a year for a Rescue place. Pedro was in boarding kennels near Guildford.

Visit Pedro's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.

Pedro's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours Adam from Broxbourne Kenns have asked us to find Pedro his forever home

Pedro travelled as front passenger for 2 hours so I could deliver him into Chessington Kennels and we will begin to find discover his gifts. He is sad and kind and I enjoyed little licks as we travelled. Pedro is not demonstrative, he is shy and you just want to wrap your arms around him. He is so gentle and has a wow factor that I witnessed myself on meeting but was echoed by every kennel staff meeting him.
Pedro2.jpg
Pedro1.jpg
MrsP

Re: Pedro Crossbreed DofB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Post by MrsP »

He's a heartbreaker Kiss of love.gif
LizS

Post by LizS »

Wow Pedro is an absolute pleasure to walk, he's very calm, doesn't pull on the lead and meets other dogs very well, he's super friendly with everyone. He walked really nicely with Lulu who was being walked by Jonah, they were the best of friends by the end of the walk. He gets excited to meet you at first and loves cuddles but calms down quickly. I've definitely fallen for this handsome fella! bighug.gif
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

I think your new home wont be long in finding you Pedro - what a sweetheart :crossfingers.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Here's some more photos of the gorgeous Pedro when I popped up to Broxbourne for photographs earlier this year ...
DSC01430.JPG
DSC01379.JPG
DSC01387 model 8.JPG
DSC01403 - Copy.JPG
DSC01408.JPG
DSC01395 - Copy.JPG
DSC01428.JPG
DSC01394.JPG
DSC01395.JPG
DSC01397.JPG
DSC01403.JPG
DSC01409.JPG
DSC01390.JPG
DSC01382.JPG
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
jules

Post by jules »

WOW - met Pedro this morning as he was being taken out for the day by Petra. I can see why she has fallen head over heels for this very impressive boy. I agree with everyone else who has met him, that he has a calm elegance about him. sign_omg.gif join the queue of fans!
LizS

Post by LizS »

Sweet little Pedro is such a happy boy. He gets very excited coming out for a walk but calms down quickly and then walks by your side looking up at you every now and again with his happy little face. He patiently waited while I stopped to talk someone and is friendly with other dogs. love4.gif
IMG_0577.JPG
IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0587.JPG
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Happy Happy
Happy Happy
Pedro is a newbie at Guildford and I met him today for the first time, he was so excited when I went in him bless him, he was easy to harness although he did bark a lot, I think he was just telling me to hurry up and get on with it woman! He was a real pleasure to walk, nice slack leads and behaved beautifully, I feel that he is a dog that really connects with his walker, he listened when I asked him to wait on the railway bridge steps and really loved being told what a good boy he was, constantly making eye contact and wagging that tail! We saw several dogs on our walk and he either ignored them or just watched them go by, he did catch the eye of a yellow lab who I think he wanted to play with. Not sure what breed he is but think he could maybe be greyhound cross staffie?? Pedro is a stunning looking boy, he has such eye catching colour and markings, and he is so good I can`t imagine he will be around for long, surely someone will snap him up. Another favourite to add to the list!!
MrsP

Re: Pedro Crossbreed DofB 2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Pedro went out with soldier Ryan, vet student Katie with Mitzi and me (with just me :D ) on Saturday.
plodding along in the sun
plodding along in the sun
Could he look any smugger?
Could he look any smugger?
Pedro is a bit of a dreamboat - a sweet, gentle boy who does the most adorable look up at his human for guidance regularly, you couldn't ask for more.
kashers

Re: Pedro Crossbreed DofB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by kashers »

First time meeting the handsome Pedro today. I did get a joyous and vocal welcome in his kennel. He just was telling me to get a move on and stop wasting valuable walking time !. He a stunningly beautiful handsome boy. We left the kennel and went on our walk with Maisie. The walked very well together. Pedro is not a puller unless he gets his eye on something and little me at 4ft 11 walked him with ease. We had lots of fun with Maisie and Amanda. We did see a couple of dogs, one a resident dog at the farmhouse we passed barking through the gate. Pedro did turn and look and stop but was just interested. The second was a little well behaved terrier along quite a narrow path. Again he stopped and looked at the dog but no pulling lunging or barking. Pedro was an extremely well behaved boy. Back at the kennels after I took my second dog to walk I walked passed his kennel and he was talking to me bless him trying to get my attention. A really sweet boy.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”