Dogs that have found their forever home
Hoonercat

Re: Dexter Patterdale DOB 05.14 Wantage Oxon

Post by Hoonercat »

Brilliant news, so pleased for Dexter thumbs.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Wonderful Mission... Wonderful pictures. Dexter is the second Patterdale we have homed with Ceri... and I'm proud to say Ceri is the 2nd archeologist we have homed terriers too. Archaelogists do make great owners for Terriers who love to dig... but terriers don't exactly respect the 'historic value of the site' so perhaps are the worst companions for Archaelogists. Put bluntly an Archaeologist wouldnt share their dig with their terrier! :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Awww lovely photos. Lovely to see the lovely boy Dexter in his new home. Annie is gonna miss you boy :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: Be happy little Dext xx
ceri.boston

Post by ceri.boston »

I'm Ceri, Dexter's new 'mum', letting you know that he is settling in very well. A couple of tail spins in the first few days, but none recently, which I take as a happy sign! We've been on daily walks in the fields around Wantage, and he LOVES his runs off the lead when far from any roads. He is also very keen to meet other dogs, and is inexhaustible in his rough-and-tumble play with them. He's such a lively little character, but also so loving at home. He really is a delight! Fitting in well with my rather irregular household, so all good! So glad you let me have him! Ceri
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

so pleased to read this. Thanks for posting and give Dex our best wishes he was a super passenger, may you have lovely adventures.
ceri.boston

Post by ceri.boston »

It's just shy of a year that I adopted Dexter, a Red Fell, from your rescue centre. I just wanted to let you all know that Dexter is doing very well, and is very settled now. We did have a few teething troubles with him attacking other dogs and tail spinning, but these are largely resolved. He also managed to demolish two- thirds of last year's Xmas cake, which I left on a high sideboard (obviously not high enough!), and had to spend the night in the vets, but all was well. He is the most lovely, loving, intelligent companion, and gives me so much joy- far outweighing any residual issues he may have. I have recently learn to drive, so we go out walking in the countryside, particularly up on the Downs on the Ridgeway, where he can run wild and free. We even climbed Mt Snowdon this year! He didn't even seem tired at the end of it! Keeps me on the go! Thank you so much for giving him to me. We are very happy together! Ceri
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Happy gotcha day Dexter, you sound a very happy (and cheeky !!) boy xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Bella and her humans wave hello to our erstwhile passenger, so glad he is doing well.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Only just seen this, sorry I missed it Such a lovely update on Dexter Thank you

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”