Stella (Annie) Dogue de bordeaux x DOB 2013 - April 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Stella (Annie) Dogue de bordeaux x DOB 2013 - April 22

Post by xxlynne »

Annissy7.JPG
Dear Stella lost her fight with cancer the weekend of the 10th April just a day after her canine partner and friend Harley collapsed and died suddenly
Stella.jpg
Stella needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Stella has been in kennels waiting for a Rescue place for 18 months. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Stella's life. Stella is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Stella came into our Rescue 25.4.16 and was in kennels in Broxbourne.

Stella is around 3 years old. Annie enjoyed living with a family with young children for a month. She proved herself to be housetrained, good around the children and easy to be left. her intelligence shone through. She however was quite protective about her home and air snapped 3x over course of the month 2x at the same person and once at a builder visiting. She also air snapped when disturbed she she was a sleep on the sofa. Stella is also keen on the lead and one of her owners didn't feel confident to manage her. In many ways Stella proved herself to be ready for her own family which is remarkable after 18 months in kennels without walks. Stella's skin has cleared and she is in good condition

Visit Annie's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Annissy90.JPG
Annissy94.JPG
Annissy6.JPG
Stella's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours 12.04.16: Hi Lynne

I hope you are all well I presume you have now left Godstone and I hope the move went as well as it could.

Stella is probably a dogue de bordeaux cross and has been in kennels for about 18 months and is sweet but just acts like she has no reason to be alive, quite vacant. She seems Ok with other dogs and has not shown any aggression at all, but not that responsive (just a resigned look that this is all life holds). I don’t know if she is a dog that you would consider helping, she weights in at about 35kg and I can get her spayed if you have any room for her. I have about 2 weeks left on her.
Annissy.jpg
Best wishes as always Vxx

Stella comes as soon as we have a kennel.
JenG

Re: Annissy Staffie DOB TBAss Coming end of April

Post by JenG »

Bless you darling girl.... Safe now in our big RR family. I hope we can help you find your sparkle again xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Poor little Annissy, she seems so sad. Hopefully we will be able to cheer her up by finding her a new loving home. Welcome to the family sweetheart love4.gif xx
frankie

Post by frankie »

welcome Annissy we will give you lots of love and cuddles and make you feel better soon . Bless her. xxx
Sarahk

Re: Annissy Staffie DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

I delighted in meeting Annissy today, she's still not sure bless her but we did get her with her head held high on a number of pics, very photogenic girl and plenty of pics to come, here's one tonight, welcome sweet girl, life gets better from here on in lovely love4.gif
image.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Re: Annissy Staffie DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by SarahW »

Oh she is a beauty. :welcome.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
xxlynne

Re: Annissy Ridgeback x DDB DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Sarahk

Re: Annissy Ridgeback x DDB DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Meet Lady Annissy love4.gif
DSC02783.JPG
DSC02798.JPG
I said she was gorgeous ! As you can see I wasn't wrong !
DSC02782.JPG
DSC02787.JPG
DSC02786.JPG
Geetting some welcome reassurance from Lynne :0)
Geetting some welcome reassurance from Lynne :0)
DSC02791.JPG
DSC02794.JPG
And standing tall, beautiful girl :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC02796.JPG
DSC02795.JPG
DSC02799.JPG
DSC02800.JPG
Something special, absolute beauty is Annissy x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Annie (Annissy) DDB x Ridgeback DOB 2013 Chessington Ken

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Anniehome.jpg
Annie is a 'wow' dog a "bow wow!" Her new family immediately loved her, her character on the lead took a little getting used to as although settle she will suddenly spurt forwards...she was very welcoming of Jack & Alfie, Neil & Diane's children and so we all jumped in the car and went to her new home and she settles immediately and yes I witnessed her smile!!!!!!!! Her family are taking her slowly as we don't know what contact she has had with young children but Neil & Diane have had 2 Rotties around babies so were very happy to take her at a pace Annie was happy with.
Anniehome01.jpg
Anniehome02.jpg
Anniehome03.jpg
Anniehome04.jpg
Anniehome05.jpg
Anniehome06.jpg
Anniehome07.jpg
Anniehome08.jpg
Anniehome09.jpg
Joanned

Re: Annie DDB x Ridgeback DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Joanned »

I had the pleasure of taking the lovely Annie out for the first time today. She is absolutely adorable. She is a strong girl but walks very well on the lead and very respectful. She was very nervous when I first got her and didn't want to leave Adam in the kennel so Adam walked with me for a bit until she was reassured about me enough to walk with me. She is a little unsure of people right now, i couldnt even tempt her with treats but with a regular walk every week and Adam working with her we will reassure her and hopefully see her confidence build. She is stunning, very gentle and takes no notice of other dogs out on walks she just strolls by. She has obviously been lacking in being shown love and needs that loving home.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”